Night vision hud sunglasses

Basically, This is how it goes
Night vison health/sec/diagnostic/ Normal nightvisions goggles, Plus a pair of advacned sunglasses, And 5 cable coil, tools required are wire cutters and screwdriver

Night vision should be weaker to flashes than normal vision.

1 Like

Makes sense But how do you define “Weaker to flash?” Do you mean it only has a certain chance to block flashes?

Pick 1:

• Night vision goggles
  • Flash protection

When you pick night vision goggles, you don’t get to have protection from flashes, but you can see in the dark.

1 Like

I mean harsher eye damage.

Shame, Was really hoping to powergame full vision plus flash protection

Which is exactly why it’s a pick one and only one.

1 Like

Surgical flash resistant eyes, night vision goggles
System: Destroyed

3 Likes

Until you get emped and go blind. :smiley:

Flash resistant eyes aren’t weak to EMPs I believe

Huh, just read the wiki and youre right. Seems like it should be vulnerable to Emps though, other implants have effects when emped.

Probably not a huge balance issue though, in all the time Ive been in medical or robo noone has ever actually asked me to give them implants.

It’s not exactly an implant, think of it like contact lenses.

Well, that means giving up x-rays eyes (at least for IPCs), and let me tell you, x-ray + nightvision is one hell of a validhunting drug.

xray tk from genetics :flushed:

I mean your actual eyes come out when you implant them. They are definitely mechanical variants and should be vulnerable to EMPs.

they were going to nuke godzilla with a clockwork operated nuke to prevent his EMP from taking effect
:flushed:
clockwork eyes, uh, yes, gotcha!

so you want glasses that make you see light more and see less light at the same time

2 Likes

I see shielded eyes more as a dimmer / equalizer