CKEY: SerMagma

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Nicole Gadow

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 06-14-2022

Round Number: 38706

Rules Broken: Power gaming, roleplay and validhunting

Incident Description: Almost every round i see them they’ve got hulk, space adapt and act in a very LRP way, this round in particular they rushed hulk + space adapt and gave it out to people. although this ended up helping the crew win against a blob i feel its still powergaming as they gave it out before the blob was even a thing.
Later in the round pirates spawn so they grabbed a jetpack and ran around space looking for them, found them and smashed into their shuttle with hulk

Additional Information: I’m 100% sure if you observe them for a few rounds you’d see the same type of behaviour, i honestly haven’t seen them without hulk + space adapt regardless of their role

Yes it’s petty but it’s literally every time I see them they have hulk and space adapt to validhunt with, I also wrote this whilst being exhausted, ignore any grammar mistakes and stuff

2 Likes

From what I can see they really didn’t pass out Hulk until after the blob was discovered. At which point it’s fairly reasonable given how big of a threat it poses.

This isn’t helpful on it’s own. Lacking round IDs or any context.

This on the other hand is absolutely valid-hunting.