Nickolas White player report (and Saul Owens)

In-game report:

Title: Player report

CKEY: Rukofamicom

Your Discord: Ruko#7940

Offender’s CKEY: Bluedin

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Nickolas White

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1-20-2020

Round Number: 11668

Rules Broken: 2, 4, 10

Incident Description: Attacked the Lawyer, Millie Byrgenworth at beginning of round for no reason. Ran away from scene of the crime, sat idle for a brief moment, ran back and got help from someone in-game named Saul Owens. I never saw Saul Owens say anything in-game at all, let alone to either of these players and they went SSD shortly afterwards, leading me to strongly suspect metacomms asking them to help beat the lawyer.

Went on to smash some APCs for seemingly no reason, began dismantling bits of the station here and there as the AI tried to contain them, eventually broke into the armory and stole a shotgun and at least two laser weapons that they then began firing indiscriminately at random players. (They also fired a practice laser gun before this, so don’t stop at the logs when you see practice)

Later mudered clown in the hallway, then destroyed their body, wasn’t watching closely when this happened so I don’t have more details than this - I was tabbed out, heard grinder noise and tabbed back to see them eating the clown’s funny tasting meat.

Additional Information: I was not playing this round. I was a ghost from start to finish, watching the round and caught on to what I assumed was an antag. Confirmed they were not antag before posting this report.

Smashing the APCs wasnt random, he was doing it to open doors that I had bolted (which isnt how bolting works) because he was clearly a threat and I wanted to lock him down and keep him there. later he covered his face and ditched his ID, so I couldnt tell if he was crew or not. obviously I knew it was him, Im not retarded, but I kept trying to lock him down.

I was the AI. I almost got lynched because he wanted to be a shit head.

Wanted to add this in since he doesn’t want to make a forum account -

Apparently the clown threw a bomb before he killed the clown, and witnessed this making the clown valid. Clown was antag, so this is entirely possible and as I said, I wasn’t paying full attention at the time around what happened with the clown - I only saw the clown killed and aftermath of the body destroyed.

He also claims the laser firing wasn’t indiscriminate, but didn’t give more information than that and a new round had started so we’re trying to move the conversation out of OOC

[2020-01-20 10:52:04.612] ATTACK: Xyzzium/(Millie Byrgenwerth) has shoved Bluedin/(Nickolas White) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Locker Room (122, 149, 2))

Millie actually started the fight between them, but this was because he was trying to break into the law office (presumably to steal sunglasses)

[2020-01-20 11:03:19.823] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has attacked [Security Desk] with the stool (Brig (112, 159, 2))
[2020-01-20 11:03:20.730] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has attacked [Security Desk] with the stool (Brig (112, 159, 2))
[2020-01-20 11:03:21.512] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has attacked [Security Desk] with the stool (Brig (112, 159, 2))

He then breaks into the brig (there are hundreds of lines of attacks so I’m not gonna list em all)

[2020-01-20 11:22:01.983] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has shot Spipy/(Baud-Idaea) with the practice laser (NEWHP: 96) (Medbay Central (99, 109, 2))
[2020-01-20 11:22:02.242] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has fired at Spipy/(Baud-Idaea) with the practice laser from Medbay Central (NEWHP: 96) (Medbay Central (99, 109, 2))
[2020-01-20 11:22:02.433] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has shot Spipy/(Baud-Idaea) with the practice laser (NEWHP: 96) (Medbay Central (99, 109, 2)) [2020-01-20 11:22:02.692] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has fired at Spipy/(Baud-Idaea) with the practice laser from Medbay Central (NEWHP: 96) (Medbay Central (99, 109, 2))
[2020-01-20 11:22:02.882] ATTACK: Bluedin/(Nickolas White) has shot Spipy/(Baud-Idaea) with the practice laser (NEWHP: 96) (Medbay Central (99, 109, 2))

The practice lasering

I looked and looked and couldn’t find any logs of him using proper lasers on anyone but “Bubble”, who was presumably that clown.

Still against MRP’s ruleset to break into the brig and steal lethals. Accepted.