Ban Type:
R1.5
Ban Length:
1 day
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-05-09 23:19
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
R1.5 - Lying or being intentionally misleading in tickts may result in a ban. Had a ticket marked IC, re-opened it and greatly exaggerated the circumstances of what a CMO did to them during a demotion.
Appeal Reason:
Well you see my english is not that good i descriped what happened and then asked why it was IC issue . Text is: Whoever closed ticket can i get exploration how injecting sulfur for shoving as CMO on green alert is IC issue… Pretty please. Then after some exploration i got this text:
You have greatly exaggerated the circumstances and the time that had passed. Don’t cry just because you get demoted for being a little shit.

Still cant understand where i lied or what even happened

You got demoted for blowing up chemistry in a failed meth creation attempt. You later instigated conflict with the CMO and your ahelp was a complaint that they injected you with sulfonal (a sleep drug) in response. You made it out to be that this happened at the beginning of the shift, to imply the CMO is powergaming.

This happened well into the round (35 minutes) not at the beginning. The whole situation feels like a case of being upset that the CMO did their job and you were trying to bait them into doing something reportable to begin with.

Hello thank you for a responce. Just tested sulfonal deals toxin damage about 1 per 2 seconds. I really dont remember when it happeneds since already a lot of time was spend. And i am glad that you finally said the reason for IC issue but at same time upset that you said it only on forum when i got ban. Have a nice day

Maybe you understood me wrong but in second ahelp all what i wanted is to hear that reason for marking it IC. But instead you asked me some questions i failed on them and you slapped me a ban for lying…

Ticket #10: Nick Em the Communist/(Plasma Golem (970)): I was trying to make meth but exploded and CMO demoted me. After that i shoved him and he injected sulfur with hypospray

This rolls in not only after the round is over, but well into a delay on the round. Sounds like a CMO doing their job to me. Next round starts and you insist to know why it was IC, so I get more details about the incident from you and give it a more proper look now that it’s not going to add another 5 minutes to an already some odd 10-minute delayed round.

next round ticket

Ticket #1: Nick Em the Communist(Nick Em the Communist): Whoever closed ticket can i get exploration how injecting sulfur for shoving as CMO on green alert is IC issue… Pretty please

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ruko: Sulfur or sulfonal?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nick: Sulfonal
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ruko: How early in the round did it occur? Because you waited until the very end, aver a nuclear device had been set off, but now you claim it was during greenshift.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nick: It was in about 15 minutes when green alert was on

Break for 10 minutes while I do a dive to look into the details

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ruko: You have greatly exaggerated the circumstances and the time that had passed. Don’t cry just because you get demoted for being a little shit.
ADMINPRIVATE: Ruko has created a global temporary 1 day server ban for Nick Em the Communist.

Roundstart timestamp + demotion

May 8, 2021 @ 15:36:07.443 ROUNDSTART

May 8, 2021 @ 15:49:10.881 SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “i think” (Medbay Central (136, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:49:17.775 SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “i rather not have anotherr explosion” (Medbay Central (136, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:49:23.816 SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “nikita find a new job” (Medbay Central (135, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:49:32.615 SAY: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) “aw” (Medbay Central (133, 116, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:50:23.658 SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “nikita is demoted” (Chief Medical Officer’s Office (158, 97, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:50:38.437 SAY: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) “CMO shit moment” (Medbay Central (133, 116, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:50:59.243 SAY: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) “right” (Medbay Treatment Center (137, 125, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:51:00.023 SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “she made meth and fucking blew chemistry” (Chief Medical Officer’s Office (160, 99, 2))

CMO recognizes necessity for alert increase

May 8, 2021 @ 15:52:11.169 SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “we have confirmed traitors, suitsensors to minimum,” (Medbay Central (147, 113, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 15:52:21.093 SAY: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) “max if you bother with living” (Chemistry (151, 120, 2))

You march back into medbay, call the CMO a cunt and start shoving them AND a random other person to pick a fight

May 8, 2021 @ 16:05:49.122 SAY: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) “hey cunt” (Medbay Central (138, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:05:50.509 ATTACK: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) has shoved Serket/(Edward Irish) (NEWHP: 99) (Medbay Central (139, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:05:52.510 ATTACK: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) has shoved Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) (NEWHP: 94) (Medbay Central (141, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:05:53.313 ATTACK: Serket/(Edward Irish) has shoved Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) with into Marius Feyweather (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (142, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:05:56.591 ATTACK: Serket/(Edward Irish) has kicks Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (144, 114, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:05:56.591 ATTACK: Serket/(Edward Irish) has shoved Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (144, 114, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:01.391 ATTACK: Serket/(Edward Irish) has shaken Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) (NEWHP: 94) (Medbay Central (142, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:02.396 ATTACK: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) has shoved Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 94) (Medbay Central (143, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:03.441 ATTACK: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) has kicks Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 94) (Medbay Central (144, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:03.441 ATTACK: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) has shoved Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) (NEWHP: 94) (Medbay Central (144, 115, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:05.282 ATTACK: Serket/(Edward Irish) has shoved Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (145, 113, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:07.672 ATTACK: Serket/(Edward Irish) has kicks Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (145, 113, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:07.672 ATTACK: Serket/(Edward Irish) has shoved Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (145, 113, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:08.128 SAY: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) “sniff” (Medbay Central (144, 113, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:10.515 SAY: Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) “the goodie” (Medbay Central (144, 113, 2))
May 8, 2021 @ 16:06:18.508 ATTACK: Cymbus/(Marius Feyweather) has attempted to inject Nick Em the Communist/(Nikita Emelyanenko) with the hypospray (Sulfonal) (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Central (148, 112, 2))

In as few words as possible. A situation is IC when no rules are broken.

Based on your first ahelp, no rules were broken at all - I pressed for more details after you had an apparent disagreement with that. I spent 10 minutes log diving it in detail only to find that you had baited the conflict you were reporting, and lied about part of those details I pressed for.

The station was not at green, and it did not happen anywhere near the start of the round.

editted post to include dropdowns because it was fugly

3 Likes

I was nicks holoparasite that round so let me point out few things, one CMO didnt just demote him, he took his ID and then wouldnt talk to hop causing us to waste almost half an hour in hop line on iaa round, there was also plenty of conflict between cmo and rest of the department, i think he got demoted later(?). Nick also shoved cmo only a few times in the open so i would say using lethal chemms was overreaction, especialy since he starts with flash and baton.

It should be questioned why the CMO had sulfonal, was the station falling apart or something?

And doesn’t demoting someone require the assistance of a security member, instead of attacking them and kicking their ass on your own? This is MRP, after all.

Sulfonal deals 1 toxin per 2 cycles and metabolizes at 0.05u per cycle.
It would take 100 cycles for 5u of sulfonal to metabolize, with 5u being the dose that one use of hypospray injects.
50 toxin. Not lethal.
Within acceptable escalation on CMO’s part.
While I wouldn’t consider Nick’s ticket a lie as lie requires intent to decieve and I’m not sure it was present, it is not entirely truthful. Either from the attempt to present yourself in the best possible light or because of the memory getting tainted by the bias.
Personally would not ban for this. But can see why someone else might.

Well I did hypnoflash the cmo that round. I’m not sure if this was before or after but it would definitely explain why he had toxins on him. Also I was the chemist and made some sulfonal early into the round, so he may have just had one of my left over beakers.

I was the CMO that shift and i have left a summary of my view below…

Summary of events

It is a VERY chaotic shift with plenty of self-antag.

There was IC talk of a paramedic telling people that he won’t do his job and wants to do whatever he wants. I threaten to demote him if he doesnt bring a patient in 30 minutes. (this sets the tone for the rest of the shift)

I was setting up medical and handling news that the virologist fought with his monkies and ended up in brig. Chemistry blew up and i had 2 suspects. One who on crew monitor wasn’t in chemistry and the other walking out of it hurt. I checked the chem fridges… no medicines made. Meaning they joined the shift to fuck around and not do their job. I decided on demoting him by taking his PDA away, no bag check. Told Hop not to reinstate him, the failure of the hop to give you a new job is the failure of the HOP and not me.

If you had been paying proper attention (crew monitor) you could have realised that W.I.R.E. in that shift was accidentally promoted to CMO by a incompetent HOP and well in your means and easier to sway since every single department in medical was upset at me he could easily reinstate you.

later I went to get upgrades for medical, came back at about 10 minutes later where he was shoving me out of discontent. I injected him with 15u of sulfonal, this was a mistake and i apologise. But he ran off before i could sleeper him with anti-toxin and i heard my doctors complaining about it so i assumed he was being nursed back to health.

I made the sulfonal myself and typically mix it with pax and crypto but the chaos of the shift gave me less time and i settled on just sulfonal. I do not believe this was powergaming, its well within the means and access of the CMO to possess a sedative (and therefore consider IC). But the dosage administer was very out of line.
I think the demotion was well justified, the reaction to the demotion was just rage considering he was a antag and possibly lost his agent ID in the PDA (he bought holopara and ID)

A antag playing with a holopara and micromanaging chemistry and a guide might not be as perceptive to the situation on the shift. There was a lot of information to process (along with high round chaos) and might lead to discrepancies coming from his side in the ahelps.
The points made on both sides are valid and mostly true however being confused at why some things are consider IC or not should not be punished.
Nick was just trying to understand the points at hand since he was not privy to them in the round itself or didnt notice due to the antag pressure, losing the greentext is punishment enough.

Im just a mentor but i recommend approving the ban appeal.

2 Likes

Ban is already over now, so I’m going to set the thread to auto-lock, but I’ll leave it open to answer questions and concerns since there seems to be several.

Based on the say logs and interactions in the round, I maintain that this was a bad faith ahelp - player made it pretty clear they held a grudge against the CMO in-round.

Station had already been blown by a nuke when the ahelp came in. At the point of the Sulfonal incident, antagonists were wreaking havoc on the station.

Even dismissing the fact the CMO was currently brainwashed, yes it made sense for them to have the Sulfonal.

Report player way after incident + re-open closed ticket + instigated the conflict being reported + false information.

Even if the false information was accidental because of the time passed, it’s still a case of re-opening a closed ticket and bordering on ban-baiting to ahelp something you instigated.

My issue with believing this is, again, the fact they instigated the conflict and then embellished the details of of, claiming all they did was shove you, that it was green alert and still at the start of the round.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.