NGL after playing on LRP for so long I prefer lowpop servers now, maybe it's stockholm syndrome

It may be stockholm syndrome but always getting the job you want, and being able to keep track of who’s who in your head is kinda nice. Plus with less people there’s less chaos and you get to shine brighter in the round. Only bad part is no sec/med or being the only sec/med, but such is life

2 Likes

shut. the fuck. up

NOOOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST HAVE AN OPINION OR TRY TO START A DISCUSSION ON A FORUM!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

unclear

7 Likes

you arent triying to start a discusion. you are triying to gain as much useless internet points as you can.
take a godam fucking shower and go outside for fuck sake

1 Like

Kate please, You’re banned off the server yet complains.

1 Like

oh sure because saying “I kinda like lowpop” is the most popular opinion of all time

1 Like

NGL after playing on ss13 for so long i prefer ss13 now, maybe it’s stockholm syndrome

3 Likes

we can earn points??? how

1 Like

Fuckin same, man. I’ve always been a low pop type of player. Maybe it’s because when I was newish I mainly played on lowpop servers like hippe and toolbox. Having a lot of players just makes the game too much of a clusterfuck, while having 15 to 35 players feels more focused. You actually have interaction with players instead of it feeling like you’re speaking to a crowd constantly. Even less than 15 can be fine, if a little boring.

5 Likes

See? Someone gets it

1 Like

If your so mad about this:

Then why aren’t you complaining in the comments this post?

2 Likes

This is the ideal range of players to me as well. There’s enough for all major job slots to be filled, for antags to have fun without being immediately outed by simple process of elimination and there’s also just enough shortage of players that some job somewhere isn’t filled and gives each round a unique hurdle.

40 is the highest I can reliably enjoy without station devolving into chaos inevitably.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.