NeverDogsHisMates banned by Mc_Mueller

CKEY: NEVERDOGSHISMATES

Admin’s CKEY: MC_MUELLER

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: The one with more players.

Ban Type: Days.

Ban Length: 3 Days.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): Today

Round ID: 35144

Ban Reason:
The misguided and unjust murder of a Chemist, which actually was very just when you look at things from my point of view.

Appeal Reason:
Hello, I come to you here not as my character who was a Finnish Lawyer named Pekka Oranssi, but as a external computer player whose conduct on this server was cut tragically short as I attempted to defend the better virtues, morals, and life living on the space station 13. I will tell you in the additional information section how my character was roleplayed correctly and accurately to the character I was portraying, and how my roleplay was conducive to better gameplay for the server around me. I will also convince you as to how the admin had shaded pit vipers on their head that stopped them from seeing my good conduct, and how the Chemist I hunted down in the name of the law was deservedly ended.

Additional Information:
Our conflict begins with the introduction of the Chemist, Elias Wilkerson, who walked into a Bar and attempted to poison the drinks with napalm. After his attempts were rejected by the Barkeep, he tossed a glass at him and I took grave offense to the molestation both of the Barkeep’s public property and of the Barkeeper’s personal health.

My character, Pekka Oranssi was drunk at the time, for he had just drunk an entire glass of some nefariously bitter but delicious liquid. Nevertheless, as a lawyer through and through at heart, he pursued the Chemist relentlessly to Chemistry where he demanded he apologised. You may see the first exchange below:

You point at Elias Wilkerson.
Elias Wilkerson slurs, “What.”
Pekka Oranssi slurs, “Do a krime BURP. LahWSUIT!!!”
Pekka Oranssi slurs, “Apologichche tu ttha’ Bahrtender.”
Pekka Oranssi slurs, “Perk’ele.'.”
Elias Wilkerson slurs, “No.”
Pekka Oranssi slurs, “Apul’u’gich’e, yeech.”
Elias Wilkerson grabs you passively!
Pekka Oranssi bashed Elias Wilkerson in the human chest with the briefcase!
Pekka Oranssi bludgeoned Elias Wilkerson in the human chest with the briefcase!
Elias Wilkerson slurs, “Ahh fooc’k.”
Elias Wilkerson slurs, “I gggrabb’e’d ya.”
Pekka Oranssi slurs, “Perkele fookker.”
Elias Wilkerson slurs, “Dic’k.”
Pekka Oranssi slurs, “Apuulugise Bahrtender.”

(I will not post any more logs from this point on, as they are accessible to admins, and it takes me too long to snip them adequately :grinning: )

Was my character belligerent? Yes.
Was my character belligerent for good reason? Also yes.
For my character had seen this Chemist attempt to maim or kill people in the Bar, by pouring a substance as deadly as napalm into their glasses, and as drunk as he had, and with Security not responding, he had no other course of action but to ensure the Chemist repented for his ways and apologised to all he had harmed. As this server is a roleplaying server, I believe my character was adequately roleplayed, and the Chemist was inadequately roleplayed. For who else but an insane person would attempt to poison the drinks of the crew, and then not apologise? My character was an avenger of the law unserved at this instance.

From this point onwards, a great conflict begins! I smack him with my briefcase, and he attempts to gouge out my eyes with a screwdriver. This conflict has three beginnings, and two interruptions. In our first conflict, the Warden stops the two of us, and seeing the reason of good justice; imprisons the Chemist for eye-gouging and napalm poisoning. However, the Warden is busy, and unable to investigate the true depths of the matter, and thus we are left alone again. At this point however, I am unaware the conflict will continue, for I have thought having served a criminal sentence that the Chemist was a newfound man on release. Unfortunately not to be the case, as he returned to the Bar to chuck smoke grenades at me. I survived each attempt, by running away from the smoke.

Anyway, as I track him down and demand he apologise again, and he once more tells me to fuck off, we fight once more. In this fight however, he has a hulked up comrade attempt to punch my skull off my neck as he gouges my eyes once more with his trusty screwdriver. Terrifyingly competent at combat I may be, I am forced to flee for my life as the hulk attempts to murder me alongside his chemist’s camaraderie. I survive this attempt at the end of our altercation by fleeing to security, and the Warden is able to adequately patch me up.

Recovered from my deep and daring wounds, I must avenge this grave injustice that this Chemist thinks he is allowed to inflict on others, and the Bartender. For not once has he allowed, and many more times has he chucked weird looking grenades at me. So I pick up a toolbox and I crunch his skull with it until it’s about half as flat as it was before. His scalpel is nowhere near as efficient as my batterings, so I win the conflict, and put him in the disposals (where criminal trash belongs). At this point, I consider my job as a Lawyer truly complete, and I am taken away by the Warden; it is at this point that Pit Viper wearing Mc_Mueller attacks me over PMs.

INTENSE AGGRESSIVE VITRIOLIC PRANA ATTACK.

PM to-Admins: wad da fugg is the force value of the briefcase
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: Is there a reason you killed the chemist?
PM to-Admins: yeah, do you mind holding up while i explain it ingame
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: You explain it here, now.
PM to-Admins: yeah i get that you’re in a rush and all, but i’ve got this warden on me. i can explain it to you but you need to let me explain it ingame ok
PM to-Admins: ok done
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: Explain.
PM to-Admins: yeah the chemist tried to poison drinks with napalm, refused to answer to my requests for a lawsuit explanation, and then started fights with me.
PM to-Admins: i won the fights despite him having a hulk buddy nearly punch my head off, simple as
PM to-Admins: he chucked multiple grenades at me too, after the first combat was closed wiht the warden.
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: So you not only massively over-escalated by starting to attack and kill a person because of an argument, but you also attempted to break into chemistry for seemingly no reason.
PM to-Admins: be honest with me, are u looking at the vars and logs or are u shaking hands with the chemist in some backroom deal.
PM to-Admins: idk how old u are buddy but generally when speaking to people u dont assume the worst and speak nasty and aggressive with them while they're not doing the same to u, thats just etiquette my friend
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: I don’t know if you’ve read ticket conduct, but this is not how you speak to an admin. So, you saw the chemist putting napalm into drinks, and you thought the best course of action is to break into their workspace and murder them?
PM to-Admins: well buddy it’s a game, nice and casual as far as things go. you’re an admin in a videogame not my boss lol. anyway, you have logs and variables and those logs and variables have timestamps so i can break down the schedule of things and u can verify them
PM to-Admins: he tried to poison drinks with napalm, i went into chemistry and confronted him over it yea?
PM to-Admins: we then fought after he refused to answer or apologise to the bartender, that stopped outside security and he went to prison for trying to gouge my eyes out with screwdrivers
PM to-Admins: i did not pursue him after that, until he came into the bar and threw grenades at me, and became a nuisance
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: You yelled “FUGGAN” “LAWSUIT!” then proceeded to attack the chemistry desk, then the chemist.
PM to-Admins: after that, i went back to fighting with him, he doubleteamed me wiht a hulk and nearly punched my head off. we break for a bit there when i get healed, and then i get him for real while he's trying to cut me up
PM to-Admins: yeah, you can point out that, and then you can look at the other verbal logs where i explain why i am there and that he has to apologise to the bartender.
PM to-Admins: its pretty close together as far as things go. the briefcase does no damage to reinforced windows, so i was drawing his attention, you can say i was breaking in but i didn't actually break anything lol
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: You realize we’re a roleplay server, correct? This is not what we expect our players to do. And in all honesty, I don’t believe you’re here in good faith, especially considering this is your first time on our server.
PM to-Admins: yeah, i roleplayed a finnish lawyer, and i explained my case to him. he told me to fuck off and get lost with no interaction. then he wordlessly showed up and chucked grenades at me. if anything he did no roleplaying in good faith lol.
Admin PM from-Mc_meiler: Think you need a break to read over our rules and escalation policy.
PM to-Admins: well buddy, i think u need ot pull up ur pants and do some proper adminning lol

As any man may see, the conversation is unfortunately tainted by the opening dialogue exchange of Mc_Mueller. For he is not open to direct conversation and cooperation to come to a well-trained conclusion, but is rather poisoned (perhaps by the Chemist’s acidic tongue) by a negative perspective. In all the exchanges as I attempt to explain that the murder was the end result of escalation over poisoning drinks, absolute refusal to cooperate, and then his multitude of fights alongside the incredible chulk (chemistry hulk) and grenade tossings (nasty smoke!) at me that his death was nothing but the reasonable end outcome. In submission, I believe I am an adequate roleplayer, and MC_Mueller must taint his perspective less when he talks to people. This is a videogame server, not an USSR Human Resources Simulator, for any true conversation to happen, both parties must be open to good faith exchanges. Twisting words and making short and stubby demands is nothing but ill conduct to the betterment of the server. I do not blame Mc_Mueller however, for he likely spends a long time adminning this server without paycheck or compensation, and as a result I am not surprised he can be so aggressive. His shaded pitvipers obscured the better look of the logs that sided with me, and that is why he distilled a 30 minute long conflict to ‘this started over an argument’. I say no glasses in gaming (alcoholic or fashionable).

That is my final submission, I pick my briefcase up and walk on home (I got a long walk, I missed the bus).

2 Likes

Hello. So, let me go over this…

Your first few logs after joining don't really help your case.

ACCESS: Mob Login: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human

GAME: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) Client NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) has taken ownership of mob (/mob/living/carbon/human) (start area (8, 174, 1))

NeverDogsHisMates \ Pekka Oranssi \ Lawyer \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

TCOMMS: The �Automated Announcement System [Common] (spans: robot ) “Pekka Oranssi has signed up as Lawyer.” (language: Galactic Common) (Telecomms Control Room (148, 134, 2))

ATTACK: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) has attacked [shuttle seat] with the briefcase (Arrival Shuttle (151, 204, 2))

ATTACK: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) has attacked [shuttle seat] with the briefcase (Arrival Shuttle (151, 204, 2))

SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Perkele.” (Arrival Shuttle Hallway (157, 192, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Common] (spans: ) “Perkele.” (language: Galactic Common)

SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Wad da fugg.” (Atrium (147, 163, 2))

SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “How da fugg do I play this?” (Atrium (145, 168, 2))

Odd, you don’t have a single say log that indicates you’ve called for security.

In fact, you have a total of 8 say logs in the security channel.

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: ) “Stills out doings crimes?” (language: Galactic Common) (Arrival Shuttle Hallway (161, 209, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: yell ) “DA FUGGAND CHEMISTS!!” (language: Galactic Common) (Arrival Shuttle Hallway (161, 198, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: ) “Da Rick and Elias.” (language: Galactic Common) (Central Primary Hallway (167, 105, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: ) “Oooh fugg.” (language: Galactic Common) (Central Primary Hallway (167, 105, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: ) “Yeahahhhh, Elly grenadeee. Ruininng 'all ttthahahah drinkch wiht thaaa smmo'kchies…” (language: Galactic Common) (Atrium (146, 168, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: ) “Looodddah smmmoke.” (language: Galactic Common) (Atrium (145, 168, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: ) “Dah Chemist, throws da' grenahde in dda bahr.” (language: Galactic Common) (Atrium (145, 168, 2))

TCOMMS: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) [Security] (spans: ) “HALLLLO?” (language: Galactic Common) (Medbay Central (169, 100, 2))

So, instead of calling security to arrest the person like anyone else in their right mind, you started following around the chemist, and after trespassing into chemistry, attacked them with a briefcase.

Relevant logs

The poisoning of the drinks.

ATTACK: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/napalm (15u)) from the vaccine pill to [Cuba Libre] (Atrium (147, 168, 2)))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Fuggan. Fuggan…” (Atrium (145, 168, 2))
SAY: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) “hi” (Atrium (147, 168, 2))
SAY: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) “just a bit of napalm” (Atrium (147, 168, 2))
SAY: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) “never hurt anyone” (Atrium (147, 168, 2))

The bartender throwing the drinks at the chemist, splashing them.

ATTACK: TeamStab/(Smooth Williams) has threw and hit Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) with Cuba Libre (NEWHP: 100) (Bar (147, 170, 2))
ATTACK: TeamStab/(Smooth Williams) has splashed Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) with /datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/cuba_libre (35),/datum/reagent/napalm (15), (NEWHP: 100) (Bar (147, 170, 2))

Finnish gibberish and yelling while and after the chemist drank a drink, some of which was transmitted on common and security channels, as shown in the other collapsed pile of logs.

SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Perseeseen ammuttu karala.” (Atrium (145, 168, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Perkele.” (Atrium (145, 168, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “LAWSUIT!” (Atrium (145, 168, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Fuggan…fuggan chemist.” (Central Primary Hallway (158, 147, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Fuggan chemist Elly do a crime.” (Central Primary Hallway (151, 147, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Fuggin chemist Elly do a crime. LAWSUIT!” (Medbay Central (166, 97, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “HALLO?” (Medbay Central (169, 100, 2))
SAY: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) “what” (Medbay Central (170, 95, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Do a crime. LAWSUIT!” (Medbay Central (170, 96, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Apologise to tha Bartender.” (Medbay Central (170, 96, 2))

(Note, at this point, the poisoned drink was already dealt with.)

SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Perkele.” (Medbay Central (170, 96, 2))
SAY: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) “no” (Medbay Central (170, 95, 2))
SAY: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) “Apologise, yes.” (Chemistry (162, 89, 2))
ATTACK: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) has grabbed NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Chemistry (161, 89, 2))
ATTACK: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) has attacked Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) with briefcase (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 92) (Chemistry (162, 89, 2))
ATTACK: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi) has attacked Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) with briefcase (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 84) (Chemistry (162, 89, 2))

This is already over-escalation, since as a trespasser, you are automatically the aggressor in any fight that erupts with relevant department personnel.

The grenade that was thrown at you in the bar was a smoke grenade with no harmful reagents.

ATTACK: Space_boi420/(Elias Wilkerson) has thrown the chemical grenade (Atrium (148, 162, 2))
GAME: A chemical smoke reaction has taken place in (Atrium (147, 166, 2))[ Sugar ]. No associated key.

So you committed multiple major crimes, as a non-antag lawyer, while also being very extreme on the over-escalation, again. Getting a harmless smoke bomb thrown at you is NOT a reason to murder and throw someone down disposals.

Full adminhelp, parts that influenced this ban are highlighted

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): Is there a reason you killed the chemist?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): yeah, do you mind holding up while i explain it ingame
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): You explain it here, now.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): yeah i get that you're in a rush and all, but i've got this warden on me. i can explain it to you but you need to let me explain it ingame ok
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): ok done
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): Explain.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): yeah the chemist tried to poison drinks with napalm, refused to answer to my requests for a lawsuit explanation, and then started fights with me.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): i won the fights despite him having a hulk buddy nearly punch my head off, simple as
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): he chucked multiple grenades at me too, after the first combat was closed wiht the warden.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): So you not only massively over-escalated by starting to attack and kill a person because of an argument, but you also attempted to break into chemistry for seemingly no reason.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): be honest with me, are u looking at the vars and logs or are u shaking hands with the chemist in some backroom deal.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): idk how old u are buddy but generally when speaking to people u dont assume the worst and speak nasty and aggressive with them while they're not doing the same to u, thats just etiquette my friend
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): I don’t know if you’ve read ticket conduct, but this is not how you speak to an admin. So, you saw the chemist putting napalm into drinks, and you thought the best course of action is to break into their workspace and murder them?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): well buddy it's a game, nice and casual as far as things go. you're an admin in a videogame not my boss lol. anyway, you have logs and variables and those logs and variables have timestamps so i can break down the schedule of things and u can verify them
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): he tried to poison drinks with napalm, i went into chemistry and confronted him over it yea?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): we then fought after he refused to answer or apologise to the bartender, that stopped outside security and he went to prison for trying to gouge my eyes out with screwdrivers
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): i did not pursue him after that, until he came into the bar and threw grenades at me, and became a nuisance
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): You yelled “FUGGAN” “LAWSUIT!” then proceeded to attack the chemistry desk, then the chemist.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): after that, i went back to fighting with him, he doubleteamed me wiht a hulk and nearly punched my head off. we break for a bit there when i get healed, and then i get him for real while he's trying to cut me up
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): yeah, you can point out that, and then you can look at the other verbal logs where i explain why i am there and that he has to apologise to the bartender.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): its pretty close together as far as things go. the briefcase does no damage to reinforced windows, so i was drawing his attention, you can say i was breaking in but i didn't actually break anything lol
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): You realize we’re a roleplay server, correct? This is not what we expect our players to do. And in all honesty, I don’t believe you’re here in good faith, especially considering this is your first time on our server.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): yeah, i roleplayed a finnish lawyer, and i explained my case to him. he told me to fuck off and get lost with no interaction. then he wordlessly showed up and chucked grenades at me. if anything he did no roleplaying in good faith lol.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson)->NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi): Think you need a break to read over our rules and escalation policy.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): well buddy, i think u need ot pull up ur pants and do some proper adminning lol
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: NeverDogsHisMates/(Pekka Oranssi)->Mc_meiler/(Navy Nelson): are u in the middle of banning me here and taking an unnecessary while, or are u still deciding things? as far as things go i know i am in the right, do you?? looks in ur direction smugly

Given the clear-cut case of over-escalation, lying in tickets and bad ticket conduct, I see no reason to lift this ban. In fact, if I wasn’t as lenient as I am, I would opt to extend it, as a deeper look into the round logs has given me a lot more insights than sleep-deprived me at 6:45 AM was able to see.

Will wait for second opinions on this.

3 Likes

Local lawyer beats man to death with briefcase over something that should have been handled by security.

Claiming admin bias is also done in a different section of the forums. If you feel an admin has violated our admin conduct policy please by all means make an admin report.

Until then, as a 40 minute account with a pretty obvious case of self antag, even reading from your perspective it’s self antag, you can keep the 3 day server ban and be grateful that it’s that short.

(rules) Lawyer go home. Keep the ban.

I have received new unexpected insight by your admission that you were adminning at 6:45AM, now I realise that instead of wearing shaded pit vipers in an attempt to look cool while observing the station you were actually drooling from the mouth in an intense state of delirium.

It can only make sense that in this state you’ve convinced yourself that I had no say logs calling for Security despite attempting to contact them on the Security Channel and receiving no response until after I had gotten into Chemistry.

It furthermore makes sense if the admins are all engaged in some form of americanised recreation of a Sleep Chamber Experiment creepypasta that they could insist this is a roleplaying server but a Chemist attempting to put napalm into drinks and then refusing to issue even an apology to the Barkeep is a regular occurrence and not a deadly admission that he is endangering the crew.

So I accept your apology, and I understand just how it may be more difficult for you both to look at this objectively when your brains are as dehydrated as they are. It is only with that explanation of course that you could ignore the reciprocated fight and just about every other piece of context. The stubborn refusal to admit fault is something that is also common in addicts I must say, whether this is addicted to adminning spacestation servers or addicted to not sleeping the two are likely blending together for you right now.

The simple matter of the fact is that as a vigilante in my third encounter I was forced into a murderous response by the Warden’s non-cooperation in stopping the rampaging hulk who punched a hole through my head or the Chemist who cooperated with him. There were no lies uttered by my mouth, but rather provoked by misinterpretations and wilful ignorance of the information presented before you. I pick my briefcase back up, and tap on it a few times while ignoring the dents on the side. It has a hearty meal inside.

I’m denying this appeal, and due to the conduct of the user extending this ban to 2 weeks from original date of issuance. Write another appeal on or after the 10th. Try to not seem like a belligerent drunk when you do so.