Neon LXIX Player report

In-game report:

Title: No active admins are online, your adminhelp was sent to the admin irc.

CKEY: Brille65

Your Discord: Brille65#2390

Offender’s CKEY: / 

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Neon LXIX

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01.12.2021

Round Number:  26018

Rules Broken: #4

Incident Description: Neon LXIX, this fine sir decided to greytide into the medbay storage room while he could simply ask. I did flash him and throwed him into the trash. He then came back twice to kill me. First attempt with a Bola and a Toolbox, i could flash him and remove him, second attempt which was successfull this kid learned and brought some stuff to throw at me and killed me at the end. Please remove this subject from the Server, - Thanks

Additional Information: Was a Greenshift

Incident Description: Neon LXIX, this fine sir decided to greytide into the medbay storage room while he could simply ask. I did flash him and throwed him into the trash. He then came back twice to kill me. First attempt with a Bola and a Toolbox, i could flash him and remove him, second attempt which was successfull this kid learned and brought some stuff to throw at me and killed me at the end. Please remove this subject from the Server, - Thanks

Additional Information: Was a Greenshift

I see no evidence of attacks, but I do see more than enough evidence of a complete lack of RP. Lots of tiding, lots of shouting in all caps and lots of monkey memes

Did they ever actually hit you with the toolbox?

I was hurt and didn’t see a doctor, I decided that I would just grab meds on my own, he said "oh your funny and trespassing, to which I responded “oh my bad” because I was just looking for meds but this lad had already made up his mind to flash me and dump me into disposals, so of course I was pissed and wanted to fight him, I attacked him with a toolbox but I somehow forgot he had a flash, so he flashes me and as sec tries to bring me back from hardcrit he ODs me on morphine i NEVER had the goal of killing him and when i came back a second time and beat him while he was screaming over comms about “gasssing my family” i beat him to soft crit, literally after i took him to softcrit i never touched him, however he called for killing me while i was on the escape shuttle.

oh the monkey thing was that there was some sentient monkey attacking people and I kept trying to kill it but it kept somehow living.

cmo on mrp dumping people into disposals who apologized for breaking into medbay isnt very p*g

only thing i can contribute is that at some point neon got brought into the brig for fighting the CMO, but because an officer seriously fucked up the arrest and nearly killed them by removing their plasma tank (pocket search + pirate coat so they couldn’t slap it on the exosuit storage slot) I let them go. they asked us to arrest the CMO but as I didn’t know the situation, I just stayed out of it since one of my officers was already monitoring med. they said they’d been winning but then the CMO called sec on them, something to that effect. didn’t seem like a shitter, didn’t shove or try to steal anything or even call us shitsec.

Getting almost killed during standard searches is a hallmark plasmeme experience that i am numb to by this point

1 Like

This is peak shittery. You broke in (justifiably if there’s really no doctors) and faced the head of the department. They remove you non-harmfully and you feel a need for revenge?

Use reasonable self-defense; subdue, but do not try to revenge-kill, any assailants.

This is bad over-escalation, even if the break in is justified.

If you crit someone and don’t help them, you have killed them. Crit means the player will die if they don’t receive help.

Any head of staff should be expected to oust unwanted intruders from their department, especially storage for their department.

All if the above aside

What’s with the incessant all-caps shouting? Going out of your way to valid-hunt a sentient monkey? Breaking into other departments in general?

None of your actions seem very RP motivated at all - why do you choose to play on Sage?

Neon Is a problem player all around

1. I was looking for meds and broke into the backroom, I apologized when he called me out on it thats why i was angry with being flashed and thrown into disposals on mrp. i APOLOGIZED and they didnt give me a chance to even walk out of the storage room.

2. I had no intention to kill him

3. he was surrounded with medbots i was even worried he was gonna get out of crit and try to kill me on the shuttle

4. the constant all caps screaming was just me fucking around with some monkey that kept biting and throwing chairs, nothing serious just fighting not really valid hunting.

Side Note: i almost died twice because of the cmo due to his morphine coma, i couldnt explain to sec how to attach the plasma tank and the chems used to heal me caused me to od again,

Do you normally try to murder your coworkers in real life?

didn’t attempt to kill him, the goal the entire time was to softcrit him, im not stupid enough to kill without proper justification.

No it wasn’t, you were doing this from the start of the round

Look at the logs from earlier in the round, I spent a good while messing around in maint turning the abandoned cloner into a goddamn “wine and dine” just because i thought it be funny to surprise people who walked into that specific room in maint, im not some greytide shithead who validhunts and powergames, i had every reason to be angry at the cmo for dumping me in the trash while i apologized for trying to heal myself (because i didnt know there were any doctors in medbay atm) i attacked him, was sent into a coma which almost killed me twice then knocked him into soft hit, never hitting him a single time after and left him surrounded by medbots. (and i guess i scream in all caps a little too much my b ill change that).

next time im in a situation like that ill look the other way

Something I wanted to share, because it sounds like there’s confusion on how to get treatment in the event of staff absence. This can apply to any department within reason:

It’s fine to use the medkits already available in the lobby. There’s also one in some map’s tool storage and dorms. Each medbay patient room (no access required) has medical vendors in them. Use them freely. Each medbay also has a medical vendor you can pay at.

When medical staff aren’t available to heal you right then and there, your main options on MRP to be within safe conduct are using comms or your PDA:

• Say in comms, “Medic to Medbay”

• Ask AI over comms to open storage for you while giving a reason. (Every AI player I’ve met is totally going to help you out. Just don’t steal, take what is needed, and you’re golden.)

• Use your PDA to message medical folks. They’ll come help.

Every player is different and will react differently to you trespassing. Just expect that there could be consequences - you can’t just grudge the CMO for kicking you out. That put you in the wrong twice (once for tresspassing, two for overescalation)

2 Likes

Yeah i guess i overstepped, i didnt want to bug anybody so i just tried grabbing it myself. I didn’t think anybody would react so harshly to me opening the door with a crowbar instead of the ai, i just wanted to be healed, with hindsight ig i should’ve used the ones in the patient recovery rooms instead.

So you broke into medbay, and got mad when someone who worked in medbay tried to non-lethally kick you out?

I just needed to get healed it isn’t like I was stealing shit, if I go into a hospital thats locked because im hurt its a bit jarring to get flashed and suplexed into the trashcan while trying to apologize.

Question: Did you heal yourself before he flashed and dumped you into the trash, or did he dump you out while you were still wounded?