Title: NedInYaHead banned by Acronad

CKEY: NedInYaHead

Admin’s CKEY: Acronad

Ban Type: Global ban from all servers

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2023/01/08/

Round ID: 42155

Ban Reason: Suspected alternate of jello23

Appeal Reason: I have no affiliation nor knowledge of such a user. I have been playing for a few months and have never used another account in this game.

Additional Information: Apparently user “SandHigh” also used this computer or connection. My appeal reason remains.

First are you saying that you were not SandHigh? The way this is worded sounds like you were not the banned person.

Exactly. My ckey (If I am correct) is NedInYaHead. The report said that I or another user sharing the connection/computer had been banned, mentioning SandHigh in brackets but my name in the ban message. To be clear, I am NedInYaHead and I have received a permanent ban, despite no connection to the reason or user mentioned in the ban message.

“Access denied.
Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (SandHigh) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Suspected alternate of jello23. Appeal this on forums if you believe this was made in error… This ban (BanID #35521) was applied by Acronad on 2023-01-08 02:35:31 during round ID 42155. This is a global ban from all of our servers. This is a permanent ban.”

Have you ever used any alternative byond accounts?

No, I have never used another account. I did change my password once to resolve a bug (on admin suggestion) and I have played on different WIFI connections, but I have always accessed it through this BYOND account.

Does anyone else play on your connection or computer?

Nope. I’ve tried getting my brother into it but he hasn’t touched it lol, I double checked with him. This is my personal laptop, so no one else has signed in.

1 Like

Have you connected in the past using a VPN or VM? Do you have a pirated copy of windows?

No, no and no. I have always used an official copy of Windows 11.

Do you happen to remember your brother’s ckey?

He never created an account, I checked with him.

Alright, sorry for how long this appeal took, your situation was very strange. I’ll accept this and you should find yourself unbanned now. Sorry again for the wait.

Appeal Accepted.