Server and Role ban
Ban Length:
Server: 14 days
Clown Role: 31 days
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
3/6/2021
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Decided that a lack of a captain was sufficient justification to steal the captain’s hardsuit and jetpack, pre-sabotage perma to allow their easy escape upon capture, and then breach the armory from space to steal breaching shells for some reason? Self-antag.
Appeal Reason:
I don’t think the Admin communicated well. I also think a one month role ban is unfair, especially for clown. I will take a two week server ban, I think it’s a little much but whatever. Admin states: “Decided to steal breaching shells for some reason”. I said I nee
Additional Information:
Admin states: “Decided to steal breaching shells for some reason”. I said I needed them to open the HoP locker. I was going to use it to take “clowntrol” as we called it. We had no heads of staff except CMO, and an HoS who joined after my antics had begun. This is the reason some breaking and entering was neccessary. I intended to repair everything I damaged, but was arrested because the Admin bwoinked me while I was running from Beepsky. This caused a chat box to open, so I didn’t get away. Anyway I was banned without much explanation. I will accept the two week ban since I was unable to do it without being detected by an admin. I do not want to wait a month to play clown again however. Er I’d also like to add it was a victimless crime

Can you explain exactly what you mean by this part of your post?

‘im sorry I got caught’

3 Likes

There is breaking and entering and then there’s breaching the armory from space, as well as pre-breaching permabrig to allow yourself to escape easily after getting caught by the HoS who did not support your actions.

Yeah you can’t just go steal unique (some high value) items and fuck up parts of the station for no reason.

Also I see no reason to think you wouldn’t do this again given the lack of any sort apology or understanding as to why you shouldn’t do what you did.

Keep this.

You literally didn’t need to though?

“Lol sorry I shouldn’t have done it with an admin on I got caught”

This should, frankly, stay. Not even an apology. Powergaming isn’t allowed on Sage, which is essentially what you’re doing here. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

2 Likes

HoS literally watched me take the high value items from the Captain’s quarters. I assume he ranks higher than CMO, meaning he was effectively in command of the station at the time. I know he didn’t support the Sec antics, but I don’t think the stolen Captain items should count towards the ban.

Oh well I that was kind of a joke about how I was able to steal the Command door control and space suit for a good portion of the round without getting bwoinked. Although “steal” is not really accurate since HoS let me keep it

Yeah you can’t just go steal unique (some high value)

I didn’t steal them though, HoS let me have those items. Only thing he didn’t like was breaking into the Armory

You literally didn’t need to though?

Didn’t need them or didn’t say I need them?
I definitely said I needed them. A shotgun would also certainly be useful for breaking open a locker as well

Oh I read that wrong

Inaction is not support.

[2021-03-07 04:42:11.880] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Francinum/(Francis Gallyus)->[HEAD OF SECURITY]: Are you aware of the actions of the clown this round?
[2021-03-07 04:42:27.987] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: [HEAD OF SECURITY]->Francinum/(Francis Gallyus): Yes, I tried to stop his ass non-lethally and it ended up in me getting fucked.

In my opinion the absolute most damning thing here is you deliberately pre-breaching the permabrig cell.

If you were supported and allowed to be doing this, why did you do that?

I didn’t even touch the HoS. I’m not sure what he’s talking about with stopping me non-lethally. Oh he did try to flash me, but gave up once he saw I had sunglasses on.

It’s also HoS’s job to stop me if he doesn’t want me taking that stuff, at the end i’m pretty sure he just said something like “You know what, fuck it” and walked away.

I meant that HoS was fine with me taking captain’s gear, but historically sec doesn’t like clowns in their department. Many HoS’s have perma’d me over less. I’ve broken into sec more than once as clown, which is why I tried to appeal this in the first place. lol like one time I replaced all of the equipment in the armory with clown gear

And did any of these times involve you breaching the armory from space?

y’know what. It doesn’t actually matter.

This is going nowhere, you see nothing wrong with what you did and are continuing to attempt to justify committing several capital crimes as a nonantagonist for little to no valid reason.

Appeal denied.