Natalia Muggins report

CKEY: Xeapor

Offender’s CKEY: No clue

Offender’s In-Game Name: Natalia Muggins

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09/28/21

Round Number: 32999

Incident Description: As a paramedic, spent half of the round breaking into places using tools and a RCD so they could get materials to build a cannabis farm. After being told to stop by detective, continued doing so.

Additional Information: They also broke into EVA so they could wear a suit for no reason at all. AND carried around a gun for some reason.

1 Like

Small note:
Paramedics have access to EVA storage by default.

2 Likes

Ah, my bad then, they were just holding tools when I saw them going in, so I assumed

If they weren’t paramedic this would be a based assistant gimmick

1 Like

Were they disruptive to other people doing their job? They haven’t broken in any high security areas right?

IMO just breaking in without a good reason is already bad, and if you leave the path open afterwards that’s just borderline grief. If you want to build a cannabis farm, I say you can very well get the necessary stuff by talking to people. But regardless of that, if the report was correct, they also had a gun for seemingly no reason.

2 Likes

I would say so, since they RCD dismantled engineering doors

1 Like

Kinda forgot this was a thing

3 Likes

@Froststahr any indication that you have read this thread would be appreciated

Do they not read forums or something? They have been assigned this for over a month for fcks sake

@llol111

3 Likes

Last time Froststahr posted on the forums was September :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll be pinging them on discord then

1 Like

bruh

2 Likes

Day 56, still no sign of @Froststahr

1 Like

They are a Mod now so they shouldn’t even have assignments.
If this isn’t reassigned next time assignments come around then I’ll do it myself.

2 Likes

I’m losing hope this will ever be resolved lmao

2 Likes

Why must I suffer?

3 Likes