Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021-08-22 17:59:28
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
supposedly stole a hardsuit and krav gloves, left before bwoink. Please appeal on the forums to explain why
Appeal Reason:
Did not steal a hardsuit, was givin a hardsuit by jessie box cutter the warden. was also givin weapons since the station was in chaos, and yes was givin all of this by sec even though i was a lawyer. so was givin hardsuit, then went to chapel and killed a ling with the hos, then went walking back to brig. hungout with the banna golem clowns. sitting around trying to figure out what was going on. then went and helped hos kill a ling in med. then went back to brig and saw the giant chicken. then heard the ninja was emping stuff. so went to look for him. then ran into jessie box cutter, who asked for the hardsuit, and i refused to give it back. since hos knew i had it since i was fighting lings with him. so i said no, my hardsuit now. why should i give it back to the un robust warden when i was off fighting lings? im sure i earned it at this point in the round. so he trips me, so i leg sweep him with my krav magra gloves, which i found un secure on the floor in the brig, so i helped myself to them, and alos the laser pistol, helped myself to that as well. since the station was in chaos figured id rather have them then the floor. so then jessie called the ninja to come beat my ass, tried to defend myself. got my ass kicked. whatever it all fun right? nope warden is throwing a fit saying ima thief and i stole his hardsuit, and ive been in the bar drinking all round. which i wasn’t because my character cant drink or he will die. so everyones like yeah hes a thief and throws me in jail. but he literally admitted to giving me the hardsuit earlier in the round. so i go to jail and jesse box cutter or whatever is still being a complete dick for no good reason other than the fact i wouldnt give him back his stupid suit. so i suicide myself, because literally fuck him. i spend the round risking my neck for sec and the station killin lings, and he puts me in jail. then i spawn as a swarmer, and didnt get a admin boink for some reason. so here i am on the forums.
Additional Information:
i wasnt greifing, i wasnt being bad, and i got another ban today by autisme because apparently throwing stars dont bounce off walls when there is no gravity. hello, everything bounces off walls in low gravity, literally everything. and yeah i hit some dude with them, then i patched them up and said sorry. and i have never made a ban appeal.

He lend you the hardsuit, and you stole his krav maga, when the owner ask them to be returned, you return them, not acting like a self antag by refusing it. Whatever you done, even if you managed to kill a juggernaut with those item, those item still belong to the warden (the krav maga at least).

Warden job isnt to hunt antag, his job is to direct and protect brig, and no, you have no obligation to even fight lings, please remember your boss is Head of Personell, not fucking HOS nor Warden. Your job is to shit talk away so sec will release/not kill the ling/antag.

You stole his hardsuit from the point where you refused to give it back. Remember this is rp server not lrp (i doubt lrp even allow this), when people ask for their item to be returned, you return em, unless they using it for bad things or you are a bad guy

deputized?
depending on alert too…

I came in middle round, the station was already in chaos. by that time most of sec was either missing or dead, so thats why warden just gave me armor and guns, wasn’t even deputized. not like the rest of sec was fallowing SOPs that round. we had the hos running around with a strekn pistol. so wasnt look like they were going by the books that round. and yes i saw the krav magra gloves just laying around the brig unsecured, along with half of the armory, just weapons laying everywhere. so yeah i picked them up since the warden was dead and hos was afk and there was one sec officer who didnt know what he was doing. and yes i should have givin back the hardsuit, and his gloves. honestly didnt even know he was the warden at first since he wasnt wearing no uniform and was wearing normal civilian clothes. plus there was still ling on station as far as i know, but i should have trusted it and gave him his ffuts back. i am sorry, i didnt know i would get a perma ban. i thought it would get handled in game, like me going to the brig, i was honestly enjoying the round before this happened. sorry

Ahh, now that make much more sense, and im sure its autisme, not autistic. Try fix that and maybe he will come here sooner

If this is true, its bwoinkable

1 Like

autistic and autisme are the same person…

1 Like

I never heard autisme (its an adjective) called by the name of autistic(someone that have autism) before, maybe im wrong i dont know.

Yes, you are incorrect. Their forum username is @Autistic

2 Likes

First ttime for everything

If the warden gives you something, and you(as a non-antag) dont return it when requested. Not very good. Especialy if the reason you keep the items is to hunt antagonists(valid hunting is not allowed).

Let sec do its job. instead of doing it for them.

bruh
I told you this in the ticket aswell. So the only way it would embed is if you threw it at him, intentional or not(i doubt its the latter)

I will undo the ban because I dont think its that bad of a offense but your deffintly not giving me confidence in future behavior. Take some time to go over the rules and avoid antags if you are not security.

Also dont throw ninja stars at people this should a given