Nancy Druid Player Report 1/24/2020 (Rejected)

In-game report:

Title: [Offender’s CKEY] Player Report

CKEY:

Your Discord: thingything#4126

Offender’s CKEY:

LRP or MRP server: Sage, MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Nancy Druid

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1-24-2020

Round Number: round id ; 11806

Rules Broken: Proceeds to metagrudge me from previous rounds as an excuse to knock me into crit after i self defended from an attacker in the genetics room. He turned me into a monkey and proceeded to eventually kill me with absolutely no help from sec or heads of staff.

Incident Description: Someone came at me in genetics with a gun, i ended up killing him. I immediately confess in the radio to get someone to deal with my attacker, but instead i was RDM'd but Nancy 

Additional Information: Nancy Druid metagrudges pretty often, furthest she's went.

Discord report:

Title: [Offender’s Discord] Discord Report

Your Discord:

Offender's Discord:

Rules Broken:

Incident Description:

Additional Information:

Nancy did in fact do all of this.

You, however, are not completely innocent either. You’ve metagrudged me several times already, and I’ve seen you self-antag to grief people all the time. You’re a terrible player.

Can’t confirm metagrudge from logs, can only confirm slightly shitsec behavior (nothing worth even a note) as well as shitty behavior against him on your part, including you telling him he was going to be banned IC, a lot of "fuck you"s and general salt. Did not see a lot of trying to explain why you killed the moth to anyone, including the detective who appeared to be attacked for trying to cuff you - just spamming “HELP HELP, DETECTIVE ROGUE” which is bound to be said by any criminal under arrest, and ignored frequently as well.