Nameacow's admin app v1

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Nameacow01 (might have an alt, but I forgot its entire login, username, password, email, everythin)

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): rickflushed (or) nameacow #3249

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): EST

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Most of the time I see admins on the Staffwho list, but nobody responds to Ahelps, so, I would be active and responding to ahelps, and if I need to leave for something, I’ll exit byond.

How old are you?: 19

Why do you want to be an admin?: To make the game more fun to play (has in not getting RDM’d or slipped and robbed by a self-antag assistant) and increase the activity of admins on MRP and LRP

How long have you been playing SS13?: About a year and a half from my memory.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: About 700ish hours, I only have 100 hours logged on server currently but my stuff got removed from a wipe. If there is a way to check my hours pre-wipe, I would.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: about a 6 I would say.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: Again, probably a 6. I’m not the godly admins that can solve every argument, but I’m also not one of the admins that join the server and afk for hours

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I’m a admin in a few game servers and two RP servers.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Again, I have one but i don’t remember anything about it. If I find it I’ll do something about it.

Your strengths: I don’t loose my steam easily, and I have experience with most servers admin systems. (through running open source code and just fiddling around with stuff)

Your weaknesses: I might come off brash, because I usually don’t like griefers or people who cause problems through pure stupidty.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Blatant lying, that really gets me mad. If I’m in a bad mood I’ll start just feeding them by yelling back.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Experience. There’s no point in being loyal, smart, or calm if you don’t know how to do your job.

What makes a staff team good?: I’d say teamwork, and knowing eachother instead of just “hello fellow admin”

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To keep the game fun by ridding griefers and other unlikeables.

What kind of player are you?: I’m pretty relaxed, but If I get traitor I’m going on a murder spree.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Probably not much, besides being able to actually do something.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: If clown isn’t antag, do their head in for self-antagging. Check their hours, low hours, probably a griefer or someone new. High hours, tell them what they did wrong, and not to do it again. Spawn HOS his gun back.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: Again, check hours. Low, griefer. High, tell him what he did wrong, give him a warning. Probably will check his notes too to make sure he hasn’t gone pure griefer.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Nothing, accidents happen. Even I have blown myself up has chemist on multiple occasions.

Most things look fine, but what do you mean that you record got wiped? Cause I’ve been playing here for like 2 years and nothing got wiped.

I dunno, I’ve asked people about it before and they have also replied nothing happened. I used to have every role unlocked around 30 hours in command (mainly from HoS and RD) and pretty much every other role unlocked. One day after about a month break I played beestation again and I had all of my roles set back to has if though I had no hours. I dunno if it was because I again have lost an account and made a new one and I don’t remember, or… it got wiped.

The hours are too low for my liking. There is no other account connected to yours with more hours and nobody has experienced any wipes that I am aware of.

I would’ve liked to have seen more strong intervention with the clown, likely a note for spacing high value and traitor items.

The atmos grief is a ban. It doesn’t matter how many hours a player has, if they are plasma flooding as a non antag it’s a ban.

You must be confusing Bee with another server. Hours are too low, and confusing stories combine for a -1 from me.

T: -2

With votes sitting in the negative and low hours, we have decided to deny this.
Denied