Name Change request by admin

On a round I just completed, RumikoFamicom requested I change my name from Cheeto Bill. The reasoning was that it sounded more like a nickname than a real name and that my first name resembled a popular snack. Also present in the round was a Melissa Catnip which is a popular cat snack. A new name was requested for approval before I play next. Why this is such a big deal I don’t understand. I was upset about it and bombed the shuttle at the end of the round because I thought an Unknown character might be my target and I was warned against this as well just to be clear on the round results. I read the antag conduct and I understand why I can’t do that and I appreciate the leniency but I digress.

All I’m saying is that your name requirements seem picky considering what you let slide and what you don’t. I’m gonna think of another name but I’;m sleepin now.

3 Likes

want to play characters with dumb sounding names? play on golden

4 Likes

Yes it is very silly and arbitrary and stupid but the staff of beestation have made it rather clear on multiple occasions they are ready to die on this hill.

Close the thread.

3 Likes

First we came for Nick Dorito
Now we come for Cheeto Bill.

17 Likes

food names bad
felinds bad
good talk

5 Likes

Well I’ll just press random name from now on thrn

Yeah a few rounds as Thurnold Reginsphere will probably help you come up with a name that’s not based on something in your immediate view

Fuck that new main Steven Pepsi

2 Likes

I don’t see why he can’t use a name used in a kid’s show

To be fair names are fucking hard to come up with. Gwyneth Paltrow named her kid “Apple.”

2 Likes

Just think of your favorite media and name your kid from that, that’s what my parents did!

cries because Lennon is my middle name that guy was a racist jackass what the shit parents

damn now i wish lennon was my middle name

wtf based lennon??? beatles are my favourite band now

Nothin based about him at all. I could go on, private message me if you’d like an essay about what John Lennon is the inferior Beatle

oh yeah the beatles sure were inferior, inferior to the beach boys

2 Likes

admins won’t let me name myself cockslammer destroyer 200 on mrp wtf

4 Likes

Fuck cheese tbh it’s the devils food

fuck you and fuck your opinions cheese is amazing

3 Likes

rest in peace cheeto bill

a crew man to the end

1 Like

Alright I thought long and hard about a good replacement name for you in these few minutes

Billy Lays

3 Likes

pork is the literal devil’s food

ehem

this is the literal work of the Xaitan