Naevi goodbye thread

Hello people, it is time for me to say goodbye. I no longer have as much time as I would want to and i am no longer able to commit to my admin duties. My art career takes majority of my time and with the way things are going i will have less and less time for games. However I will stick around as a regular player and keep taking over the art channel on discord.

Additionally i have a couple of projects open and I hope to keep contributing to beestation as a spriter and as an artist. My resignation will take effect as soon as the art contest is over.

I had amazing time here,
Hope to see you around!

34 Likes

Goodbye. Good luck in your art career

5 Likes

Sad to see you go! To me, you were always one of the most enjoyable people to play with, or interact with in that regard.
Goodluck in your future career! You got the talent, don’t give up even if it sometimes might be difficult!
And if you ever want to come back. I am sure we would take you with open arms.
grafik

1 Like

good admin and great artist so seeing you c9ntinue on your career is great to see, hope you succeed!

1 Like

You were a great admin and a great player, I hope everything works out for you.

2 Likes

You killed my character, but its not really your fault.

Hope to see you around!

1 Like

goddamn it naevi, first ruko, now you?

You’ve always been there for us players, always putting us before yourself, thinking of ways to improve the game and community. (even if there were/are people who went out of their way to ruin everything you try to do for little to no reason)

You’ve always been the first person i’d ask for advice about pretty much anything really, game things, life things and you’d always give me much needed advice (even if it was 4am i’d still get a reply…)

Sucks to see you go (even if it is just as an admin) i wish ya the best with your art career.

I am exhausted and ill, ignore any spelling mistakes and the short goodbye

(I’d really advise people to take a look at naevi’s store or commissions when they aren’t busy, the quality is amazing and just keeps getting better, just ask the like, 20ish people who had their character chibis done!)

3 Likes

Rip. Sad to see another decent admin go. I hope your art career flourishes!

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say
It’s sad to see another great admin leave the team
Hope to see you around IG

1 Like

Pretty sad to see you go, goodluck in your art career you are seriously talented :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will continue to look forward to everything you produce. Good luck!

1 Like

I hope you succeed in life and your dreams come true. Sad we have to lose you with the sad fact we lost many other good admins. But as humans we must understand some of us has life goals and it is the best and wise to seek for its success than to be online

Salutations to you Naevi we might have not talked a lot but still know you have my prayers.

1 Like

so long and good luck in your art career
you’ve always had such a lovely style

1 Like

Sad to see more admins resign, best of luck to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.