Mylavi discord ban

Discord ID: Mylavi#4988, Banned as Naevi#4988 (816333453145800754)

Admin Discord ID: Archanial#9048 (261162279758725120) @Archanial

Ban Type: Discord

Ban Length: perma i assume

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 23/05/2021

Ban Reason: “don’t impersonate staff”

Appeal Reason: I did not change my account to impersonate Naevi on bee, I should have thought about it though before going on to the bee discord. Will not happen again.

Additional Information: N/A

2 Likes

Your post has been updated with some information you were unable to access due to the nature of discord bans.

Until this joke of staff impersonating each other stops happening, I can’t see this as a major offense even though it normally would be. It’s getting old not being able to tell who even our staff are without checking the attached CKEY.

1 Like

How long until someone tries to ping ike for the joke but actually just pings vexy and nothing happens.

I would definitely agree, there’s no malice here. It’s someone trying to take part in a bad joke we got going on

1 Like

thought i would add a proper explanation:

I’m sure you have seen that “screenshot and do what it says” gif going around. On a different server, where Naevi is not an admin, I “impersonate someone on the server”, this didn’t matter at the time because on this server Naevi isn’t an admin.

I than go to bee (still as Naevi and a while after i changed my account so it wasn’t something i was actively thinking about) and people start making a joke of it. I did play along with it at the time but should have changed back before going on to bee.

I will unban you and change this ban into 1 point warning. Ping me once you rejoin the server