My Donk.Co Head cannon

Donk Industries encorporated, Or Donk.co is one of the COI(Companies of interest) in the multiverse a very powerful
corporation with the sole purpose of the creation and distribution of toy, drinks, foods and various… B̶̰͠l̵͍̻͌͐̍͒͜u̵͎̬̖͑̐e̴̡̮͔̜̊͂͗̓s̶̠̯̙̅͋̈͛p̶̣̐̚a̶̦̖̙͖̿c̶̠̰̄̽͠ē̶̹͑̈ ̶̫͍͚̑̈́̓ẃ̶̺̰͕̎ë̴̖͕̟̊̚ä̵͔̤́̐͜p̶̣̱̔o̶̗̖͈̒n̴̨̳͈͑̉̔͐ṣ̸̢́̔̃̇ ̸̝̠̂͌̈́͊o̵̧͍̽f̷̨̠͉͚͂͝͝ ̸͚̹͇͓͂̕m̵̭͍̀ͅa̸̘̿s̸̢̐s̵̛̘̒̅ ̵̮̲͇͛͆̾́ś̴̲̽̍p̶̖̖̩̤̊͑y̵̹̝̲̏͝ỉ̸͎̠̫̙̽̏̊ņ̸̛͈͈͛̃͠g̷̭̪̼͓̃́̅͊
in Donk shelves are various strange and varied objects such as the Ratvar plushie©
no one knows how they saw the elder god or how they c̵͙̰̥̮̘͖͓͍̗͊͑̇̓͋̑̌̓̕͠ö̷͈͔̗̈́m̸̢̢̠͉̙̪̃̈̑̓̊͆̏͝͝m̶̨͓̆́̏͒͗͝u̶̖̓̀͆n̸͎͙̅͗̑͘è̶͔̰̠͕̽̎́͘͝d̴͙̟͈͖̗̬͙̣̙̲͒ͅ “Donk.co brass©” or such other things as Codex Funcatrix!©
a copy of a Codex Cicatrix that opens and reads as a “fun” version of heretic ascensions and sacrifices for example “Hey kids! did you know you can leave your normal form and ascend the common mind? no? so you will find it out now! first buy the Donk.Co Fun heart© and Donk reality and start to have fun! ᴰᵒⁿᵏ.ᶜᵒ ᶦˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿˢᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᶦⁿˢᵃⁿᶦᵗʸ ᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵈⁿᵉˢˢ”.

Donk.co has many other items like drinks and foods examples range from Nar’sour, Rat’vander Cocktail, Neurotoxin, Syndicate Bomb, Wizz Frizz
and forth wall, for foods there are the widely eaten and produced Donk pockets and such others as the Amanita jelly, Stuffed
Legion, Honkdae, Chaos Donut, Birthday Cake and the Mime and Clown Burger.

Donk.co has alliance, truce or cease fire with the
following corporations:The Syndicate, Nanotrasen, Followers of the Clockwork God, Howling Blood Cult(cult of narsie) and The Wizard federation

Donk.co is in war with the following corporations: Animal Rights Consortium, The Church of the Honkmother, United Clown Empire, Earth’s United coallition

Any criticism is very welcome im just throwing my idea at the wind here, i hope you people like my shitty thing, this is my first time doing something like this so give me some ideas how i should make it better >:)

2 Likes

most clown traitor weapons are made by donk co I think, so I wouldn’t understand why so many clowns would be against donk co.

1 Like

That goes in a more in my head cannon that i didnt got in here, i just wanted to see how people receive this so i wiill give quick explain basically Donk co is controlled by a militia of clowns that forsake the ways of the elder clowns they thought their pranks were dated and stupid so they formed their own corporation (Donk, Honk) and that began a holy war

It’s nice, but it reads less like lore and more like a bunch of ideas thrown together.

thats kinda it ngl i do have better ideas but this is more of a test

S̶̢̡̨̛̛̟̠̰͈̹̼̥̱̳͙̫̟̤̻͔̞̩̺̬̰̦̖̘͕̳̯̬̗͔̦͎̯̹͍̣͕̦̥͈̖̯̲͇̥̝͓͕̯̓̍̿̊̀̄̈́̔͆͑̒̂̽͗̀̑̈̉͐͂͌͗̽̊́͑̋̈́̀̂̈́̑̈́̐̎̌̀͒̃̚̕̕̚͘͜͜͝t̷̨̨̛̖͚̮̺͚̥͚͍̗͉̫̰̳͚̤͔̯̟̯̞͈̙̹̩̜̦͕̠̗͎̻̆̉͗̀̈́̇̅̇̒̌̀̍͊͛̎̊̑̍͂̽̒̇̄̎͂̐̐̃͐̈́̽̏̋́̏̇̇̄̎̅̋̏̀̍̒̏̃͆͗̋͌̐̾͂͂̚̕͝͠͝ͅͅo̷̝͓̖͐͗͐̉͐̂͂̋͘p̶̜̲͕̔ ̶̡̡̧̨̡̨̨̨̧̛̛̪͈̙̦̰̠̻͉͙͈̞͉̝̦̰̬̮̟̱͕͚͚̯͖̭͈͓̼̫̦̹̠̘͚̙̟̝̻͈͇̩̘͎͈̯̤͓͉͇͔̖͍̣̠͎͙͔̣͍̘̲̬̠̰̬̳̜͉͍̲̦͓̙̦̖̈́̓͛̐̉͊͂͆͒̓͂͗̂̽͗͆̔͒̇̇͆̓̀̀̓͛͐̓̈͂̈́͌͌́̏̿̚͘͜͜͜ͅͅw̸̨̨̨̧̢̨̡̛͔͍̤̘̙̺̲̤̟͖͔͉̜̰̗̹̝̯̞̜̪͙͙̬͎̻̹̬͚̮͛͆͗̐͑̒̿͌̆̇͗̌̒̇͐̕̕̕͘̕͜͝͝͝ị̸̡̨̢̡̨̨̛̭̥̪̞̭̼͓̫̟̬̣͎̰̼̼͉͍̜̩̪̦̺̫̠͕͔͈̘̣̦͖̤̣̞͙̰͖̻͙̰̭͉͚̳̮͇̞̻̜̹͖̺̹͍̏̄̂̀͊̉͌̌͒̉͜͝͝ͅt̷̨̡̛̻̠͙̣̩͇̲̠̰͍̟͙̹̲̤̖̣̟͕̤̮͚̰͎̬́̑̎̀̎͂̎̄̔̍̈̅̒̊̅̆̈́͒̽̄͗̓̊̿̽́̈́̄͛̾͗̀̔̓̓̀͌̈̐̂̆̅̈́̍̋́̆̚͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͠h̶̛̛̛̠̟̲̱̼̯͚̞̯̬̦͇̳̙̘̼̱̭̭͉̹͙̬̤̘̪͍̦͙̾́͐̈̅̑̍̄̀͂̒̈́̈́̄̅́́̾̀́̏̾͊̀̀̈́̏̐̉̒̾̈́́͂́̉͆͆̌̃͐̍̆̾̀͂̽̉̃̍͋͐́̈́͋̓̄͋͂̕̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͠ ̷̢̢̛̙̟̱̻̥̩̜̼̜̬̥̘̤̣͓̣̦͍̲̹̫͚͇̭͈̑͆̈̓͒̅͛̇̏̐̅͊͒̅͑͑̆͒̆̈́̔̋̑͌͑͂̓́͗̍͂̾̌̎̀̾̽̋̑̌̓̀͌̄̊͌̓̇̈̇͋̍͒́̓͊͛̌̀̇͒̑̓̒̌̑̈̋͛̏̀̃̆̎͐̋̒͒̽̊́͘̚̕͘͘͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅṫ̷̨̨̨̡̨̡̢̛̛͇̥͍͙̟̠͓̜͕̯̞̤͍̥̬̞͈͓̪͇̙̲͚̭͓̺͚͎̘̩̥̖̗͇̤̞̯̯̝̖͇̤͖̦̙̫͎́͋̎̽̐͒̈́͐̓̈́̐͋̑̈͌͊͛̆̇̎͊̐͋͒̃̄̊̌̾̌̾̆́́̋̿͛͛̈́͑̓̾̾͊̒̀̍̀̂̀̒͆̐̽́̋̈̔̇̂̽̕̚̕͘̕͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅh̶̡̧̧̡̡̧̡̛͚͖̱̟̼͖̭̼̗̮͕̣̜͕̼̭͈̼͖̭̖͚͖͇̬̦̳̖̼̟̘͕̮̟̥͉̯̝͈̭̥̭̳̱̦̜̙̺͍͍̱̟̼̯̪̹͇̪̻̊́̂̓̊̐́̑̃̅͋̔́̋͆͑̇̉͋̽̊̋̔̊̍̽́̎̓̐͛̋̈́̓̊͗̕͘͘͘͘͘̚͘͜͝͠͠ę̶̢̢̧̳͓͖̟̦̪̼̤͕̳̞̪͎̤͕̘͓̰̟̻̥͕͕͕̟͉̲͖̭̬̲̖͇̼̻̣͚͙̳̮͂̅́̓̿̄͌̀͋̚͝͝ ̷̡̢̧̨̨̛̺̭̪̘̳͕̹̣̲͖̺̜͕̹̺͖̣͈̝̯̙͓̟̌͋̀͂̉͑̽͐̅̊̃͆̿͛͆̇̾̈́̇́̃̂̎͂͊̑̈́̉͌́̃̐̐͑̽̆̐̈́̉̕͜͝͝͝g̸̡̡̨̡̢̡̡̡̛̛̙͙̲͈̞̱͕̝̼͉̼̤̺̥̻̠̝̗͍̝͉̹̱̺̮̮͖͓͈̭̘̪̳͇̩̘͇͕̝̹̜͍̠̝̳̳̠͍̩͓̲̗̩̞͇̼̻̳̫͇̦̼̙̫̗̘͎͕̗̱̺̤͖̣͍̫͖͎͋̊̾̈́̾̔̐̀͛̇̾͌̽̽̈́̉͌̓̂̋̑̿̍́̓̎̏̇̀̈́̄͑̏̎́͋̌̇̐̌͗́́͛̾̅̍̋̌́͆͒̌̄̒̆͊̀̈̇̕͘̕̚̚̚͜͜͝͠ļ̴̡̧̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̬̠̣͈͓̺̠̰͈̫̟̼͙͈̻͓͈̩̱͕̪͖̙̲̻̗̭͇̫̙͈͚̦͓̠̣͇͇̺͉͓͉̯͕̖̠̹̼͙̘̻̑̾̍̉̐́̊̇̎̐̊̈́̀̎́̏̍̈͑̓̓̂̔̊̄̒̈́̑̎̉̇͋͛̀́͋̽͌̆̐̐̔̇͗̓̍̊̅̈́̃̃̆̒̈́̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅi̸̡̢̧̡̧̧̨͍̥̬̫̞̹̤̤͎͍̯̳̬͇̯̥͈̠̥̱̲̩̠̤͈͖̗̹̖͖͙̳̱̯̬̭̤̬͉̹̪͈͖̤͔͒̋̏̒͗͋̑̍̈́́͑͑̒́̅̒̎̓̓̄͆͊̎̃̀͛͐̅͌̍͆̅̎̿̊̊͋̏͌̏̓̐̋͗̌͑͒͆͂͗͂͑̉̔̔̽̈́̌͛̚͘̕͘͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅṱ̶̢̨̢̢̨̨̨̧̢̛̛̥̩̞̪̹̭̤̰̝̺͈̖̭̤͓͙̭̩͔̲̬̘̘͎̣̖̠̳̫͔͇̘͓̺̥̪̟͔̤̟̩̤̠͇̖̬̘̜̘͓̰̞͓͇͍̞̘̫̳͔͖͓͖̫͓̟̮̘͈̝̣̗͍̈́͋̄̉̍̋͗͒̓̑̏̍̃̂͗̒̀͒͐̿̓͐̊͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅç̶̡̨̢̨̡̝̙͍̳̫͎̻̘̫̮̳͔̼̙̪͉͍̬͙̦̮̗͕̣͎͈̙͍̥̱̣͉̘̺̥̠͈̟̱̹͙̣̩͉͓͚͙̝͎̣͚̟͔̣̳͉̠͍͙͙͇̳͇̥̥̖̉̋͊̿͒͆̐̎̉͌͂̇̈́̔̇̎̒̀̐̍̑͊̀͜͜͠͝ͅͅḩ̶̢̧̢̧̡̛̛̛͓̭͈̯̲̰̝̖͙̼̻̺̮̜̞̝̟͈̠̣̤̫̭͖͖̗̲̙͇̫͔̱͎̝̱̼̞̲͍̗͇͖̠͕͔̞̪̹̦̞͓̬̳͚͓͈̯̟̗̝̼̳͇̔͌̐̀͊͊̄͑͂̍͌̔͑̄͗̎̅̇̉͛̒̈́̀̂͛̐̌̔͛̄̑̈͛͂̋͐͗͂̉̂̾̾̇̄̆͛͐͆̀̏̾͆͛͗̂̇͆̈́͊̅̿̂͘͘͘͜͠͝ ̸̡̧̧̢̢̛̗̲̯͔̳̙̩̣̙͈̯̜͓̠͎͚͈̱̰̖̮͕͙̬̳̤̯̘̯͚̠͎̯̙͍̲̙̞͓̹̟̞̟̠̼̪̮̯͇̬̞̹̼͎͇̯̰̠̒̓͌͒̆͊̄̒̐̀̇̄̂̓̈́͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅţ̵̡̨̢̧̢̜̩͕͉̻͖̮̺̯̞͍͓̬͔͕͚͍̠̣͇̥̳̗̫̟͎̱̱̘͍̺͙͍̫͓̫͙̗̭̲̻̘̘͈̠̤̟̪͉͕̭̘̺͍̲̙͖̖̫̞̥̪̩̗͉̦̉̈́͋̒̽̄́̄̃͑͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅe̴̡̧̡̧̧̡̧͉͕̰͓̘̪̞̦͕͖̳̯͍̮̣̮͕̫͈͕͖̜̖̠͍̥̖̪̝͚̰̭̗̯̯̲̫̹̯̣̞͉͔̤̺͎͈̙̝͍̗̪͇̝̠̙͍͙̹͌͜͜ͅͅx̸̧̨̨̡̛̛͖̭̗̗̺̻̫̻̺̲̠͉͎̺̝̭͈̰͚̦̬̩͙̤͍͉͓̳͕͕̞͇̼͕̜̺̜͎̗̭̰̝͔̳̼͈͓̳̤̙͎̪̮̥͇͂͛̆͆̆̃̽̇̄̀̃́͗͐̋͋̌̈́͑̄̚̚̚͝͝͝ͅͅͅt̴̡̨̡̧̢̨̡̢̡̨̢̡̛̛̥͈̻̹̳͎̟̪̜̣̥̳͍͕͖͓̜̮͈̪̻̠͈̲͎̠̣̦̫̟̣̩̘̼̭͍̜̲̫̫͖̫̫͍͚̻̞̫̞̲̩͓̱͓͚̞̪̤͛͑̈͂̄̀̄̉̀̐̈́̿̆̃̍́̇̂͐́͆̅̇́͆̆̾̔͂̚̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Is cool and edgy shh

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.