My apology to beestation

Dear Beestation Admins,

I am writing this message to extend my deepest apologies for my previous behavior on the Beestation Space Station 13 server. I am sincerely sorry for sending a photo of a cat pooping, which was inappropriate and violated the rules of the community.

I understand that my behavior was not acceptable, and I take full responsibility for my actions. Looking back, I realize that my behavior was disrespectful and offensive, and I understand that it had the potential to cause harm or offense to the community and the other users of the server. I want to assure you that this was a one-time mistake, and I have learned my lesson. I understand that my behavior was wrong and that it was a clear violation of the rules and guidelines of the community.

I am truly sorry for any harm or offense that my behavior may have caused to the community and the other users of the server. I understand that the community is built on respect, inclusivity, and diversity, and I deeply regret that my behavior did not align with these values. I would like to emphasize that I am passionate about the Beestation community and the game, and I appreciate the efforts that the admins and moderators have made to keep the server a fun, welcoming, and inclusive environment.

I would like to request that you consider unbanning me from the Beestation Space Station 13 server. I understand that my behavior was inappropriate, and I want to reassure you that I have taken steps to ensure that it does not happen again. I am committed to adhering to the rules and guidelines of the community and to making positive contributions to the community and the game. I am genuinely sorry for my actions, and I would be grateful for another opportunity to be a part of the Beestation community.

In conclusion, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I hope that you can accept my sincere apologies. I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful, inclusive, and fun environment on the Beestation Space Station 13 server, and I am committed to being a part of that community. Once again, I am truly sorry for my behavior, and I hope that we can move forward in a positive manner.

Sincerely,
Nik735

1 Like

no idea what you did but if you want to get unbanned you’re gonna have to make an actual ban appeal

1 Like

the cat in question:

“nya!!!”

They did, Admins let it sit for two months then Closed it earlier. I blame it on all the meme appeals they did. Here it is

2 Likes

he’s the literal shitposter? What a madman

This reminds me of that ban appeal that used ChatGPT

That was the first thing that came to mind for me - “Write a verbose apology to Beestation server staff”.

6 Likes

NO, I wanted to reach out to you and apologize for my previous actions. I want to clarify that I would never use a language model like ChatGPT to write a ban appeal, as that would be dishonest and unfair to the moderators who are trying to maintain a fair and respectful community.

I also want to apologize for sending you a photo of a cat pooping. I realize that this was inappropriate and not something that you would want to receive. I hope that you can forgive me for my mistake and that we can move forward with our friendship.

1 Like

Will you stop saying Jarvis used an AI? It’s so easy to prove they didn’t. Look:

the top one had 510 instances proving it wasn’t. (Jarvis)

Meanwhile Nik’s had the opposite. 442 tokens implying false.

Hello Crow, I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to talk to you about something that’s been bothering me lately. I heard that you think I use ChatGPT, but I just wanted to clarify that I don’t. While I can understand how this might have been a mistake, I want to assure you that I’ve never used ChatGPT or any other AI chat platform.

Your accusation is not only based on incorrect information, but it’s also close to slandering me. I value our friendship, and I don’t want this to cause any strain or hurt feelings between us. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please let me know. I’m open to discussing this further and providing any additional information you may need.

I hope we can resolve this misunderstanding and move past it. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

just unban this dude already, all he did was post some shitty gif

2 Likes

im not saying you are using chatgpt but ive used chatgpt so much that this genuinely reads like a chatgpt message

1 Like

Shitty indeed!
:cat2: :poop:

1 Like

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, or swims like a duck, it’s probably duck

3 Likes

Dear fellow members of the Beestation Forums community,

I am writing to defend a fellow user named Nik, who has recently been accused of using chatGPT to apologize to the Beestation staff instead of writing his own message.

Firstly, let me state that I know Nik to be a genuine and honest member of this community. He has always been respectful and helpful towards other users, and I find it hard to believe that he would resort to such underhanded tactics.

Secondly, I would like to point out that there is nothing wrong with using chatGPT as a tool to assist in writing messages. In fact, many of us use various tools to help us craft better messages, whether it’s a thesaurus, a grammar checker or an AI chatbot. It doesn’t mean that the message is any less sincere or heartfelt.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone that we are all human and make mistakes. If Nik did indeed use chatGPT to apologize, then perhaps he felt that he couldn’t find the right words to express his regret and wanted to make sure that he conveyed the right message. Let’s not judge him too harshly for that.

In conclusion, I urge everyone to give Nik the benefit of the doubt and not jump to conclusions. We are all here to learn and grow, and forgiveness is an important part of that process.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

5 Likes

At first i was feeling a bit sorry for the man… I don’t feel sorry now. Low effort appeals and now this?
I think they are doing this for entertainment at this point.

1 Like

They? Im only 1 person, this isnt some organized effort just me. beestation admemes wont unban me cuz I am too cool.

“Look, I know ChatGPT might not be the most ideal choice for ban appeals, but it’s better than nothing, right? I mean, the human appealers can be biased and emotional, but ChatGPT doesn’t have any feelings or attachments to the outcome. Plus, it’s faster and more efficient than writing it yourself. And who knows, maybe ChatGPT will surprise us and come up with a more coherent appeal. It’s worth a shot, even if it’s not entirely fair. Let’s just get this over with and move on.”

However, it’s important to note that this kind of disingenuous defense undermines the integrity of the ban appeals process and could lead to further complications. It’s always best to approach the ban appeals process with honesty and transparency, and to provide accurate and truthful information when appealing a ban.

Edits made: moderators->appealers
waiting for a human to review your appeal->writing it yourself
lenient decision->coherent appeal

gender neutral pronoun