Mxsterisk banned by Mat05usz

CKEY:
Mxsterisk
Admin’s CKEY:
Mat05usz
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:
Any and all beestation servers.
Which server did the ban happen on?
I am not entirely sure but I believe the Golden? as I think it was the lrp one.
Ban Type:
Global?
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
06-24-2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
According to the ban message I had BoH bombed medbay and did it ‘For the funnies’
Appeal Reason:
The reason I want to appeal is that I’d like to be given a second chance per say.This was I believe my first day and actually first round playing SS13 as a whole and since then I’ve had the chance to play on multiple different servers and actually learn the game. I’ve played the game long enough now to understand and follow the rules and not make idiotic decisions like this again.I mainly just want to check out your server from a completely new perspective and see what your server offers.
Additional Information:
My appeal is not one trying to defend my actions or anything.My actions were unjustified and completely idiotic of me.Considering it was a bomb I made as well it likely severely impacted the round I was on.

What server have you been playing on since leaving Fulp behind?

Hi sorry.When I said multiple servers I meant mainly fulpstation and a little bit on other servers so that was misleading. I’ve not really left fulpstation either I just want to check out some other servers because there are different features between them.

Are any of the servers you have played on willing to provide a vouch for good behavior?

I’m not sure.I could try and get one though if you want.

It’s a requirement for permanent bans to be lifted here now.

Ah I didn’t know that.I’ll attempt to get one then.

Since it’s been a couple of days, I’m going to go ahead and close this up for now. Reach out if/when you get that vouch.