Murderbone on Beestation

get robust, unironically. and even then, losing is a part of the game. i unironically enjoy that.

Instant death bolt? Just donā€™t die bro.

By the way, I havenā€™t died to the instant death bolt, I observer a lot and Wizards just kill everyone with it every single time.

itā€™s being removed, shithead.
Also, even despite that, the charges are limited, and if you see theyā€™ve got a wand belt, the great strat would be to maybe not rush them like a monkey and plan something, you know ?

Thereā€™s a reason why the wizard has such tools, and itā€™s to mostly avoid le epicuh greytider wit da toolbox barging in and beating them up without any real thought or strategy.

Just like how, on nukie, you donā€™t just rush ahead to the guy with a 1 tap 40 damage weapon from a distance. you think and plan, you know? grab a few slipping shit, prepare bombs, or a firing squad to overwhelm him.

itā€™s fun, and getting punished for being dumb and rushing the wizard with an unused ultra strong weapon is a part of the game, a learning experience too, and therefore, fun.

I wonder who made that pull request. :wink:

Also, damn, youā€™re mad.

2 Likes

You cant be both sane and justifying that wizards are not murderbone pointless antags.

Jokes aside, wizards arent impossible to kill, but they come like stealth ops if they had war ops TC, there should be a big announcement for wizard sk crew can at least have 5 minutes to prepare.

plays wizard murderbone setup #17264
doesnt do funny gimmick

The problem is the people just going off and murderboning, i want more wizards that actually try and do funny shit

• Becoming a fighter of silicons and turning the stations AI and borgs into humans
  • Fighting for the greytide cause by making doors into everywhere and anywhere
  • Roleplay as a pig roleplaying as a fire breathing dragon, kidnapping someones and holding them hostge with the stations gold supplies as a money pit
  • Take the clown under your wing as an apprentice and bring the mime population to justice
1 Like

Wizard can be a very fun antag, but most of the time its used for murderboning
One of my most recent wizard rounds was one of the most fun rounds ive had, where i had a staff of chaos and instant summons. I was polymorphed into a xenomorph, and then i found out i could recall the staff into my active hand, as a xeno. Xenomorph with the chaos staff

Xenomorph with a chaos staff becomes the incarnation of chaos, DOOM even.

just vibeā€¦ anyone interfere with your vibeā€¦ end them.

2 Likes

Easy for hyperrobusto to say that

Antags should be removed, and as a replacement we should have very noob friendly ā€˜infestationsā€™ of angry people in the bar. Once per round we could have a single simple mob spawn in the bar and then force security to deal with it. Of course that hostile mob would spawn after ~2h, we could also have some checks if security has enough guns to deal with it.

This is exactly the kind of foward-thinking game design my un-robust ass has craved. Please make it so the mob only targets sec, it would be unfair for unarmed civilians to get hurt in the crossfire.

That is literally my bar every shift, replace simple mobs with single digit IQ assistants that throw bottles at moving beings and you have yourself my bar.

@ReneAngel Youā€™re literaly on every threads.
Everywhere i look i see you x)

Literally have nothing to do, also i quite like reading bans and appeals for some reason, might have a major brain issue

Same, i look at the beestation bans when iā€™m supposed to work but letā€™s keep that a secret :slight_smile:

Already told my dad (he works in Mojang Firefox) enjoy getting fired, also? -10 000 social credit score.