Multiple unknown CKEYS report 42337 - Blaitant validhunting in front of my very eyes, possibly more violations

In-game report:

CKEY: AVeryWeirdMan

Your Discord: not in bee disc

Offender’s CKEY: A LOT OF UNKNOWN CKEYS

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lots.

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01/19/2023

Round Number: 42337

Rules Broken: 3, 7 (poor heretic), 8

Incident Description: Kathleen Judge the heretic got validhunted to death by possibly, a clique. I saw with my own eyes Caorucirbua Lucida the moth roboticist walling the entrance to Xenobio with their body as the heretic tried to escape, then they attacked the heretic with a welder (and yes, i know about my track record, i paid extra attention to the name this time, i was a ghost, followed them and everything, didn’t confused them for another moff, that’s the name). The R&D and captain were also there, i can understand the R&D, he needs to protect his scientists, but the captain? I just don’t know why the captain was personally there (not accusing him of anything, i just didn’t watch it all from the beggining). Another ghost and Kathleen himself told me that a bunch of people that were not sec were validhunting him, but that i can’t confirm since i paid more attention to the moth that just got there for no reason. That said, if you can do a investigation on Kathleen’s logs, you might possibly find even more violations from people against him.

Additional Information: This hurts to watch. Please do a investigation on this type of stuff. If you can make it so you don’t show yourself in staffwho to see those things, please do it.

1 Like

If this is the current round, then it should be hidden until its over.

I was the captain, I was there because the xeno infection was their execution, and as captain I was overseeing it. I shouldn’t have chased when they escaped though, I agree about that.

I was playing security during the round:
Context:
_We get proof Kathleen is an heretic
_Chase: they use heretic powers
_Get arrested and contained (ash with jaunts, sec witnessed the jaunt)
_Cap decide to execute via xenomorph

later in xenobio:
_Cap, RD, me and some guys from SCI
_MALF AI gib CE via shield
_MALF AI gib RD after RD implanted the xeno larva
_HOS comes, tells me about the malf AI so I stop overseeing this.

So, there was no security personnel present during the “execution and hatching”. It’s kinda understable you don’t want theg uy about to unleash xeno hell to escape

Read what i wrote again.

My problem isn’t with sec, my problem is that i saw robo using a welder letally with next to no RP.

(edit: sorry, i misread a part of your thing, but anyway, i understand the effort to stall them till sec comes, but i’d like to add context too next comment)

(see my edited comment above, i misread yours)

I saw a bunch of people stalling him with nonlethals, then this moth that was already blocking the door (wich the heretic refused to attack by the way), with the hereric already cornered, ready to be shovestunned and sec probably on their way, decides to just almost kill said heretic with a welder, and i don’t know if they even had context since in my perspective as a ghost, it seemed like they just got in there.

To add i had like 8 tickets open this round with more details for the most lart, so looking through those would help.

Also they implanted a xenomorph embryo into the heretic, which almost led to a xenomorph infestation when it inevitably got out, only being killed by the gamer energy shield when it went back to get huggers.

I think you could make a case IC for the robo welding down the heretic if I’m reading this right. Context would be that a dangerous magic man is in your workplace and if he gets away lethal aliens will infest the station and you stop that with something that you have on hand already as a part of your job. This is assuming the heretic ran into the robo and robo didn’t go out of his way to chase the heretic at all

Every single person involved went out and hunted down the heretic, when they should have let security handle it, the robo walked in wordlessly and started atacking the heretic, who mind you was fully stripped down at this point without even an ID anymore.

Not even mentioning that they validhunted one antag to force another even worse antag to spawn.

1 Like

In their defense, they were bringing a plasma canister to the containment pen, but by the time they got there with it, the xeno escaped. Like, literally by seconds.

Security wasn’t here, both the HOS and I pulled back to maints, then to grab stuff for the AI by then.
I do think it’s one of the rare cases were waiting for security may not make a lot of sense IC.

(edit: yes, yes he did know the heretic was infested)

The robo, in all honesty, is more likely to not even know the heretic was infested at all. Meaning, if i’m correct, he just letalled a heretic without being sec.

All of science was aware I think? We made it very clear we were doing xeno containment over sci comms.

Oh? Then it was communicated, the robo DID know the heretic was infested.

But the thing is, this set a dangerous precedent, if someone poses a threat to the entire station, should i just… hunt them? Heretics by default seem to pose this threat in IC when they already killed a lot of crew.

Heretics are not even close to comparable to a xeno outbreak. If a heretic ascended, a lot of people would die. If xenos took hold, everyone would die.

1 Like

Isn’t heretic, like, a guy trying to become literally satan?

EDIT: what i mean by this is, when you see that the guy murdered half of security, it isn’t hard to think “he’s too close to become literally satan”, at this point he’s so robust that he’s about to become literally satan.

This is not a argument to allow validhunting, this is an argument to show that this is horrible reasoning.

Not mentioning that in this situation, the fault was completely on the sec team and anyone that allowed that execution, forgiving someone for breaking the rules because they carried them… isn’t a good look for the server.

The completely legal execution of an EOTC authorized by the captain?

The execution was literally a hazard, if anything went wrong (wich it did), the accidental self antag would be immense. It was literally worse than if i just went xenobio, spammed sentience potions and said “do whatever you want my minions”.

But it was saved by another mute validhunter and the admin that was sec is grateful, so he will not be banned. :slight_smile:

Untrue, I was a malf borg who gibbed the queen before it became an issue. You are just mad now.

You know i’m not talking about this, right?