Multiple Unknown Ckey player report (AI) (Clown) (Mime)

1. Still a deputy and i try to rp as close to my real persona as possible so i do have a sense of duty and upholding it is important to me. (I didint spend a year in the Finnish Defense Forces for fun) not gonna let them murder the detective straight up infront of me.

I report crime and suspicious sounds and behaviours when i feel something is not being done.

Example: Im chilling in library making some art and i hear an esword in maint so i inform AI who informs sec and go on back to painting. Wasent deputized that round and just chilled making art till i got deathnettled with one of those almost instant kill nettles by chef at the end when shuttle was coming.

1. Hurr durr i know this man he bad man i dun like so i dumb him down. Bruh just stop.

2. Never did get a reward as the shuttle had arrived during and left at the end of the fight so we went to teleporter as AI had informed us there was a beacon on the shuttle and warden was dead along with brig phys and detective was also dead i believe.

What my reward would have been… prolly some access and drip of course.

1 Like

The report claims the following rule breaks occurred:

Validhunting - Terabyte - AI
Breach of Silicon Policy - Terabyte - AI
Validhunting - Silent Sentiment - Mime
Validhunting - Hefty Hempo - Clown

As to the first two:

Attack Log Excerpt

Nov 3, 2021 @ 09:29:06.211 ATTACK: Blackwolf602/(Rook Everheart) has attacked Savethemcnugget/(Bzz Bzz Trillium) with officer’s sabre (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 0.7) (Brig (99, 174, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 09:29:06.066 ATTACK: Blackwolf602/(Rook Everheart) has attacked Savethemcnugget/(Bzz Bzz Trillium) with officer’s sabre (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 0.7) (Brig (99, 174, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 09:29:02.925 ATTACK: Blackwolf602/(Rook Everheart) has attacked Savethemcnugget/(Bzz Bzz Trillium) with officer’s sabre (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 30.7) (Brig (97, 175, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 09:29:02.033 ATTACK: Blackwolf602/(Rook Everheart) has attacked Savethemcnugget/(Bzz Bzz Trillium) with officer’s sabre (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 45.7) (Brig (97, 175, 2))

As a result of this, the AI calls out on comms that the warden was harming the detective. After this, there’s a stream of door bolting and opening and closing, which looks to me like an attempt to non-harmfully isolate and/or separate you. The only direct damage done to you by the AI was a singular blast door crush:

Nov 3, 2021 @ 09:29:54.576 ATTACK: [Security Blast Door] has crushed Blackwolf602/(Rook Everheart) (NEWHP: 54) (Brig (98, 178, 2))

Which I believe to be a mistake most likely due to the lag time involved with closing a blast door.

I am of the opinion that the AI has not broken any rules.

The crux of the matter here now comes to the Mime and the Clown.

Important points to note:
The following say logs are claimed to enable deputization:

Saylogs

Nov 3, 2021 @ 06:46:18.629 jordsmlords \ Curtis Ward \ Warden \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART
Nov 3, 2021 @ 08:52:14.622 SAY: Jordsmlords/(Curtis Ward) “clown” (Central Primary Hallway (88, 141, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 08:52:42.619 SAY: Jordsmlords/(Curtis Ward) “how” (Primary Tool Storage (87, 149, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 08:52:48.892 SAY: Jordsmlords/(Curtis Ward) “robust would you say you are” (Primary Tool Storage (87, 149, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 08:52:55.664 SAY: Jordsmlords/(Curtis Ward) “fuck” (Primary Tool Storage (88, 149, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 08:53:00.157 SAY: Jordsmlords/(Curtis Ward) “and mime, you?” (Primary Tool Storage (88, 149, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 08:53:30.714 SAY: Jordsmlords/(Curtis Ward) “you help us take down ashlie Johnson” (Primary Tool Storage (88, 149, 2))
Nov 3, 2021 @ 08:53:42.002 SAY: Jordsmlords/(Curtis Ward) “and we will ensure you get whatever you wanyt” (Central Primary Hallway (102, 144, 2))

Additionally, security’s staff consisted of: One warden, One brig physician, and One detective.
The crux of the matter is therefore whether or not the above Say logs constitute deputization. My personal opinion is that deputization should consist of more than a “Go get em”. I will ask other admins for their input before ruling on this matter.

4 Likes

Late response but I actually agree, the ai made a mistake on crushing me as I recently went through chat and they stated in ooc (which I originally missed) that they thought the blast doors would close the security doors not crush me.

I’m still in the opinion deputization should be more than “you get this guy I’ll ensure you get anything you want” which it’s self sounds really bad when talking to a service crew member such as a clown and mime.

Also the warden didn’t equip or gear either of them which you’d think would be if they were deputized.

Also not 100% on engagement rules but when ai told about our fight, the mime or clown imminently hacked into security with only soap equipped.

If we are standard to hrp I really doubt a service crewmate would risk life and limb for a bounty by running into an active firefight which they weren’t invoked in and had to hack into to intervene just for the (Quote from Heepox) “hacked in for the bounty on ashlie”

Also Ashlie to my knowledge was no longer wanted as she was helping the warden when they captured me or was at least able to walk around sec with aa without being arrested.

1. no real standard for deputization
  2. saw the fight since i was outside sec with clown watching long before it started
  3. ashlie had killed and replaced the warden with another tot who proceeded to attack detective with ashlie once det had insisted ashlie turn over something

Just an RP server… not LRP not HRP not MRP just RP.

2 Likes

My final conclusion is that I think it’s reasonable to believe that just saying “go get em” is not sufficient justification for deputization. However, I do not believe these actions were undertaken with ill intent on the part of the mime or the clown.

Report Accepted