Your Discord: Shiraizawa#0314

Offender’s CKEY: Intcern, Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Connor Wolff, Maximus Eggbert

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):2023-05-14

Round Number: 44025

Rules Broken: 2.2, 2.3

Incident Description:
Connor Wolff had a BS beaker with (as of writing this) 224 units of Cholrine Trifluoride in it, which they used against a contractor inside a flame extinguisher, killing them. Their reasoning was “there is no security”.

Maximus Eggbert initiated a fight with the contractor, Not A Cop. They were on their way with a meddoc to print rapid syringe guns, which they will use agains the contractor, filled with Frost Oil syringes when the contractor caught them. This was escalated into unarmed fighting by Not A Cop, which Maximus escalated into armed fight, by using their Hiero staff.

Maximus also proceeded to kill a cyborg on the shuttle, though I didnt see who did what before they did that.

Additional Information:
Happened around 2:50:00~ into the round.

What I observed:

Later on, they both died and in DChat:
DEAD: Maximus Eggbert says, “This is why you don’t hold back on the validhunting”

1 Like

Okay, after looking through the round’s logs, this round only had two crewmembers roundstart and ended with nineteen crewmembers throughout the entire rest of the round. None of them were members of Security.

While normally this would be validhunting, in the end, this seems to be reasonable self-defense for such a skeleton crew to take, especially against someone as threatening as a Contractor traitor.

Also, Maximus was injected with cyanide by the borg and was fairly reasonable in disabling it, in my opinion.

Sorry for the delay, and thank you for making the report, anyway.

Report Rejected.