Multi Player Report: Matt Fish and Oui Oui the Mime

In-game report:

Title: Unknown CKEY Player Report

CKEY: DatBoiTim

Your Discord: ◆ ◆ 0x99016F#3972

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown, IC name Matt Fish(chemist) and Oui Oui(mime)

LRP or MRP server: MRP/Sage

Offender’s In-Game Name:

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1/11/2021 Eastern US Time

Round Number: ◆ ◆ 0x99016F#3972

Rules Broken: 5: Don't Self Antag, 9: Don't Powergame, Potentially Metagaming/comming

Incident Description:

Round Starts, I have a light(IC) fight with Geneticist who tided into Chemistry, started the grinder and took the beaker which I had put cigarettes into(Smoker Trait). After resolving IC, him getting whatever was ground into mutadone, and me, my patches, there was a bit of blood.

I let janitor in, mime comes in behind him, along with Matt Fish come in. Janitor asks to be let out, I let him out. I then attempt to passively pull mime to the door. Mime keeps walking away. I tell mime to leave. Mime does not comply. I try a few more passive pulls. Mime lines up with one of the windoors, and I shove mime through it. Mime opens it(because mime was given access?) comes through and beats me to crit but not death before CMO wound up having to save me.

Mime made very little effort to explain that they had access throughout the ordeal, was arrested and whatever happened after that with sec is unknown to me.

Mime had been released by this point, and was standing outside chemistry visibly holding a crowbar. During this time, Matt Fishe brewed up something flammable(Napalm, or some other accelerant which doesn’t cause a fireball on creation and does not immediately ignite). I am splashed with it and lit on fire. Realizing this is an attempt on my life I run into him as he runs out of chemistry. He goes down and I start beating beating him with a plant(Lethal attack, lethal defense). Mime joins in with crowbar.

I also manage to ignite mime after mime joins in. This kills me(shortly, someone got a staff of healing. Or I was ahealed cause admin was paying close attention. Not sure). Mime and Matt Fishe survive.

Not knowing whether or not I remember what happened, I stick with the assumption I do not(rather than risking metagame) and go about not acknowledging what happened. I get my clothes, get a bag, and continue with my nicotine patches, storing them in my chembag before moving on to make helpful chems(Synaptizine Patches cause SM delam, Bicard/Kelo/Antitox recipe, etc.)

Some time afterwards, Matt recovered(cryotube recovery time). Got a syringe gun, and walked in to chemistry. Doing who knows what. Mime walks in, also having a syringe gun, and fires who knows what in a syringe at me(but it hits a disposal thingy). Mime comes in and picks it up before running off. I had to open the windoor to load important patches/pills into lobby fridge. Mime comes around, I close it(having seen the syringe). Mime then gestures the finger across the neck.

This unease continues, as I call out to CMO, talk over radio, etc. trying to get help. I go out about making synaptizine cause SM blew up. I also then walk through medbay trying to find CMO for a bit, and see Mime and Matt Fishe outside chem exchanging a beaker filled with something, as I didn’t get a chance to examine.

A few moments later, Matt shoots me with a syringe from the gun. I run off trying to find sec and go unconcious. I also see my health bar move red as that happens.

Once I recover, I seek out the lawyer to make a case to sec, RP happens, I get protective custody.

Matt Fishe eventually got arrested and executed(?) by captain. I am told by lawyer I should be safe, despite mime being on the run.

I don’t have any other interactions at this point. But I heard from captain before the execution that he had a bunch of weapons(on top of the syringe gun). I also have no idea if or why the two (Matt and Mime) were conspiring, so there is a chance that there is a metafriend/metagang which had gone after me.

Round End Report neither are present as antags.

Additional Information:

I had asked HoP about why mime had chemistry access. I got no reply other than “Friend…” so I have no clue if HoP aught to be included in the issue, but this may be worth bringing to question.

Your round number is a bit obscured by formatting. I was the lawyer, the round was #25989 I think. Nevermind.

A) Having access doesn’t mean they have permission to be there, the HoP should not be granting sensitive access for no reason without consulting the head of that department. Botanist being let into chem lab makes sense without asking; mime does not at all.

B) Kinda hard for a mime to explain literally anything

Round ID: 25988

Will look into this later

I didn’t see any gesticulation or pointing to paper bins/etc. I play mime occasionally and am used to it. Even then poor RP behavior on that note.

Mime is getting the hard yeet after confirmation, they’ve already been on watch as a low-hour griefer (and as a result I’m actually processing this now instead of putting it off, because I don’t want them in another round)

Still going through the other two.(Matt and the HoP)

1 Like

Report processed.