MRP ban appeal

I mean, i had a few encounters with Omar and it was funny, no beef or grief between us.

Curator is mostly an assistant with library access, running around whipping yourself is what 50% of curator players do ( when there is nothing fun in space on gps).

I think perma sounds a bit harsh on that one, although this appeal doesn’t look good so far.

This is not what he did, though.
Scroll up a bit and read the logs I posted.

Failing to recall a couple details is one thing, but outright lying repeatedly is incredibly garbage behavior.

Not that “I’m sorry I won’t do it again” is going to get anyone unbanned, but it’s a hell of a lot better than lying about shit in a game that is so extensively logged.

I deleted this because this was not the kind of message i wanted to convay hence why i changed / delet

Which is true the whip does no damage not even to people like how hitting someone with an artistic toolbox could be and has been considered a prank in the past and how hitting someone with a bike horn is okay it does no damage to the other player its fine

Something new i found out and decided to test out detonated one in the testing lab while showing a fellow scientist

That last one is 100% a lie since I remember it vividly, you bring a plant to sec as a non antag and ask me(the mime) to place it outside the wardens office. I do, it starts beeping and unleashes a small plasma fire. Not very lethal but it still caused a lot of heat in the brig

I remember that round i actually was an antag my target was the warden

The round hes referring to i was another round ive put single tanks in plants muttiple times and ntested good mixtures for them in sci

No, it wasn’t. You were not antag. the only reason you didn’t get a bwoink was because no admins were online. Stop lying

Hay man if there’ is evidence by all means present it

Sure, because I bookmarked the round I pulled that from when researching your claim to not know bombs and only do it as antag.

Round ID: 23360

The black Flag \ Omar Abduellh \ Scientist \ NONE \ LATEJOIN
The black Flag/(Omar Abduellh) “i put a single tank bomb wiht hot plasma in a plant” (Brig (103, 165, 2))

Just because you weren’t punished for it, doesn’t mean the logs don’t exist that prove it happened.

1 Like

Yeah there muttiple times where i put a single tank in and across multiple rounds li put the tank a plant and put them in the brig some occasions where i asked brought the plant to the brig and put it in the cell from rhe saftey of the cell i show them which logs are you referring to when i actually detonated the bomb which you fan fine yeah this one of those times cause i actually rmemebrr im either talking to the captain or the HOS here you can check that

Please post the full logs not just me talking

I’ve wasted enough time trying to appease your memory by this point. The ban is staying, get a vouch or don’t return.

Your alt account is also being banned.