Here is the player report that resulted in the ban.
Unfortunately I don’t have time to grab the logs before heading to work, so a full reply is going to be tomorrow, but here’s a quick summary of what I saw:
- You used your whip 165 times during the round, while there may have been a legitimate use somewhere in there, nearly all of them were just whipping or disarming folks for no reason at random
- At one point you instigated a situation where you put someone into a stranglehold and started dragging them around. You then acted like you did nothing wrong since you never started actually strangling them.
- While I didn’t end up using it because there were no specific timestamps within the round given, there’s also a video recording of the round posted in the report thread. I doubt this was presented without some level of evidence within it, even though I didn’t end up using it.
- You were reported as making a bomb for powergaming in addition to the above - This was inconclusive and not included as part of the ban reason, but there is evidence you were in the bomb-making room and throwing parts around, so I’m curious if you have an explanation for that.
- You had a fireaxe intermittently across 30 minutes, again inconclusive whether you had it the whole tiime or not, but there’s not a lot of reason to be roaming the halls with a fireaxe as curator. You never attacked another player with it, but it’s still a pretty threatening weapon to just stroll around with casually. Again, no proof you actually carried it with you during the whole timeframe listed, so I didn’t count this against you either.
- There was no evidence of role-playing at all for the round in general, all of the above makes you a better fit for our LRP server, especially given the note record.
Why don’t you want to play on Golden? Why should we allow you to continue playing on Sage with the above?