Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
N/A
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-06-07
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
I’m not sure. Beebot says “Bigotry in game”, but the ban itself on the server says “Massive LRP as a head of staff”, i’m not sure what either are referring to and i’d like to be told.
Appeal Reason:
I don’t know what i did. I just woke up one day and i was banned. Maybe i’m not the best player, but a permanent ban with no warning seems a bit excessive, maybe i deserve a ban, but atleast not a permanent one.
Additional Information:
Seriously, please tell me what i did exactly.

It’s more than a bit disingenuous to claim this.

Beestation bans, most of which are from the last ten days

Other server bans, permanently banned on Yog and Fulp both

Were you roleplaying?

2 Likes

The BeeStation game ban reason was: Massive LRP as a Head of Staff. Has a history of bad Sec/Head Conduct. Auth Crossedfall

Some pieces I pulled from my original request for the ban:
[2022-06-07 17:31:59.134] SAY: Mr. Emperor/(Mars XI) (station announcement from the �Head of Security’s Desk requests console) “Can you believe that british people are real.” (Head of Security’s Office (120, 181, 2))
[2022-06-07 17:39:45.089] SAY: Mr. Emperor/(Mars XI) “MEMES, THE DNA OF THE SOUL” (Emergency Shuttle (92, 59, 2))

[2022-06-07 17:39:56.395] SAY: Mr. Emperor/(Mars XI) "YOU'RE GAINING THE gamer word PASS" (Emergency Shuttle (93, 60, 2))
/\
This also applied a post-mortem ban from the BeeStation discord, not done by me.

Another example I found just from looking:
[2022-06-07 16:34:07.584] SAY: Mr. Emperor/(Mars XI) “what is he part of the luddic path or something” (Brig (109, 166, 2))

1 Like

okay my bad on the british people one, do memes not exist in the future? also did you censor the words “n-word”?

See the constructive replies above.

My opinion below.

Nah. Don’t want this here thanks.

1 Like

Being banned from the discord and that history of general shittery the perm can stay as per our usual perma rules.

Return in a year with a vouch from a reputable server to have it lifted.