CKEY: Cartlord

Your Discord: N/A, I’m not on the Bee Discord

Offender’s CKEY: Mr_breh, Puggietatoes1243

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Factory Model - 7371, Duncan Wells

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 07-05-21

Round Number: 31089

Rules Broken: Murderbone policy

Incident Description: BBs with a kill and steal obj killed a random MD (not target) after using a fireaxe to gore a Clown that’d hung themself in Medbay, Duncan admitted in chat it was for no reason (or just to alleviate boredom)

Additional Information: Somehow, no admins were online despite it being like 7:50 on a Monday, and I’m actually kinda curious how. Also the Clown ended up being hung, and while that isn’t the worst act I’ve seen, I do question if Clowns should be hanging themselves.

dunno if this can be deemed a peanut post but want to point out clowns can entertain in anyway they like as long as A. it does not harm others in a big way or cause big issues to crew or B. doesn’t damage the station so a clown can actively hang themselves to provide entertainment in LRP theres not much a clown can’t do heck if a clown so wants they can hang themselves letting people knowing before hand to treat them like a pinata

1 Like

I’m not sure but I don’t think that a single, non-objective murder by an antag is considered murderboning.

1 Like

antags aren’t meant to just murder random people unless in self defence murdering sec is fine and witnesses but you can’t go out of your way to go into a open hall and create witnesses then murder them unless you have hijack then you can just murder everyone

And I think they did create a witness, as they were taking the fireaxe to the Clown while the Clown wasn’t yet dead from their hanging, and then they axed a MD that’d seen it.

if the clown was already dead the only thing witnessed was gibbing which isn’t something (from my knowledge) gives you grounds to randomly kill someone them witnessing you actually killing someone though is different

Clown was still losing HP, and flavor text noted Clown clawing at their noose (does that mean they were trying to escape?), so Duncan was at least accelerating their death.

Its automaticly say that, just flavor text afaik. And trust me, if a clown hang em self most of the time they wanted to

clawing at the noose isn’t flavour text that only pops up if you are trying to escape the noose I say this from experience

Isolated killings are not murderbone.

1 Like