Moth people

First of all, emag the temp gun and you got a pretty cool gun, secondly, I only played moffth once since I wanted to use the angel wings I spent all of my beecoins on and I basically melted into a puddle trying to fix a SM delam

God, I want to try that emagged temperature gun so badly. They should add an emag to that mr. freeze loadout that syndicate meme package (package B) has, if it doesn’t already. I’ve been meaning to steal it from security, but haven’t gone through with it yet.

Basically my point about moth people. They have the harshest disadvantages in the game, with the weakest advantage in the game. I know they aren’t supposed to be balanced to be as strong as humans, but I think pushover status is a bit much.

mot h. Racist nerd

bruh

I assure you, this is not racism, this is science. I must pick apart the strengths of weaknesses of every race, and put them before the board, so that they may present it to the coderbus, and alter their very nature. That is my goal, a noble one, not this heinous charge you accuse me of.

just remove humans and we’re done

BeeStation update;

You can only play as a Bee.

Which is basically moffs but with unarmed toxin damage.

Just beecause we can.

I still don’t think that would be worth having flash vulnerability, but that would be a huge upgrade, since A: medical is usually too stupid to heal things correctly, and B: you can’t see toxin damage as easily.

So, bee people when?

what about mosquito people?

can also be flashed through shades

they vant to suck your blooood

like flypeople but probably carry malaria

fly swatters are their worst fear

immune to diseases under a certain resistance (they’re carriers)

succ

very susceptible to electricity

they’re disgusting and should be relegated to the lowest rungs of space-society

I don’t really count them because they’re :A not a round start race, and B: they’re supposed to be suckish, they’re what happens when you act like an idiot and abuse the teleporter.

Also, isn’t a fly person and a mosquito person basically the same thing? And are you talking about adding them as a round start race?

they do not exist, unlike the revolting fly people that result from daring to not calibrate the teleporter one fucking time

Hey, hey Sparowbird611. buff melee and I may help you :D.

Begone, spess man. I shall not fall to thine bribery, FOR I AM A HOLY WARRIOR OF SCIENCIA! BEWARE, FOR THIS SCROLL I HOLD IN MY HANDS CLAIMS THAT THOU ART A HERETIC! FEAR ME, FOR I AM DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

Also, i’m not a coder or anything, so I don’t actually have the power to alter moths or melee weapons.

well fuck it I’ll help anyway, nerf the stun so it doesn’t blind but instead stuns like a felenid gets stunned from a laser pointer. when they have proper eye protection.

Fly people are a roundstart race now, last I checked.

I’ll have to check that, but I think they might have been enabled during the halloween event. Not sure if you can use them now though.

So, it turns out you were right, and fly people are actually a default race now. I have no idea why, considering I don’t think any one would choose to be a fly man, but it’s a thing.

Still doesn’t really change my point on moths and flash bulbs though.

yes, you know what? A weakness for a common attack like that is not very fair. Please fix. What sparrowbird611 said.

Maybe make it so that sunglasses are too small for moth eyes or something. But the bigger shades should still deflect flashes.

Or am I dumb and explaining a feature?

Technically not a feature. Not exactly a good addition though, I’ve only seen a pair like that once.

there’s one or two in the lavaland beach bar, one in the lawyer’s office in MetaStation, and a few at the gateway bar, which I think got removed