Moth name suggestion

just… allow object words in the name.

7 Likes

But that’s “LRP”, and “Doesn’t follow the naming guidelines”!!!

In all reality,
I don’t see why we don’t in the first place. It’s not like we have any established lore to begin with.

5 Likes

There’s a whole essay on the wiki.

The essay is just common core. It’s TG lore, not ours.

1 Like

then… why are people getting reported for this?

2 Likes

Pettiness

5 Likes

2 Likes

Recent wave of rule lawyering bs just trying to get moth names removed because they dont fit the guidelines rules to the letter and not just in spirit*.

Shouldn’t have to be this draconic in the first place but whatever… more overhead chasing up people trying to make something interesting I guess.

As per TG lore (now that “lore friendly” means TG)

Pick your name at random or await your unique ID number. Its all meaningless to a moth as their actual name is intentionally secret.

Care to make two more naming reports Kelpo?: Sunburnt and Ovenmitt. Have fun

1 Like

I

Never met them to make reports, might do that later

3 Likes

Ill comment more on the name later when on pc

I need proof that these players exist before i go around making reports

Never met them to make reports, might do that later

Can’t tell if you are the greatest troll by accident or on purpose but I have to respect the hustle.

2 Likes

<3

1 Like

This is not a reliable source.

Because Kelpo doesn’t seem to have anything else to do. I have yet to see them in game.

I can confirm i’ve seen Sunburnt and Ovenmitt in game plenty of times, they’re fine

Jesus christ i really feel bad for our actual great players that DO roleplay 90% more than the average tider and old-school players and they get their character butchered, making them not want to play and leave for other servers just because you can’t apply a common sense ‘‘pardon’’ system to overlook justified names.

4 Likes

Seriously though, why are we even bothering with these reports? It’s clear that they’re being done out of spite, they even went out of their way to translate Tinea’s name to “prove” that it breaks guidelines, which kind of sane person would do that? And I guarantee that even if someone in goddamn Beestation even knows enough latin to know the translation of moth by heart, they would give absolutely 0 fucks about all it.

We’re breaking the number 1 internet rule here: don’t feed the trolls. At this rate, we’re just gonna get another angry Reddit post complaining about how bad Bee staff is, and possibly lose more players.

3 Likes

we’re just gonna get another angry Reddit post complaining about how bad Bee staff is, and possibly lose more players.

Implying people haven’t done that already, i’ve seen like three posts criticizing staff and being salty over bans lmao, sad.

3 Likes

eh admiteddly though some of those reddit posts deserved to be made ngl

1 Like

Give us one that deserved it