Most important mute appeal from discord for shitposting

Discord ID: Scavman11111#7332

Admin Discord ID: don’t know

Ban Type: Mute

Ban Length: forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 5/10/2021

Ban Reason: You have one warning for saying the nword,
one for posting something politcal
and one for posting a video that glorified genocide.

Appeal Reason: It has been nearly i year since i have been banned from the discord server. I can assure you in my time of absence my behavior has improved. I no longer will shitpost by posting images of beebot saying the nword or do other acts of tomfooleries.

Additional Information:

Alright incredible apologies for the delay in your mute appeal. You didn’t even receive a single answer which is absolutely not okay and we will make sure something like that hopefully doesn’t happen in the future.

1 Like

My eternal punishment still continues, With no end in sight, please ungulag me lest I inhabit Purgatory forever.

15 Likes

Okay
So

That didnt quite work out huh :eyes:

You’re not banned from the game server. Thats good!
But you also have not been playing recently. Thats bad!
Heres the chart for the last few months.
https://puu.sh/Jt1fK/f66d29a2fa.png

Normaly, this would result in this being denied at this point. Since shitposting is for players.

However, as an appology for letting this sit for almost 8 fucking months (holy shit wtf)…
Im going to Unban you from the discord server

That way you keep up with anoucements and such and demonstrate that you can resist the urge to scream racial slurs in the slat mines.

Since, like i said, shitposting is reserved for players - you will still be muted (if the bot still remembers the warnings after all this time. If not you’re lucky i guess)
You can then appeal the warnings at a later date, when you have regular activity with ours servers.

1 Like

Update - Beebot says… you’re not actualy banned?

Why you liein bitch you aint banned.

i still feel bad about the eternal wait so i’ll take off one of the warnings instead.
Dont pick up another, cause the rest are sticking unless you pick up said regular activity

1 Like