Most guns being nerfed

I know most people don’t check GitHub so here’s Archanial’s PR, feel free to leave your feedback.

1 Like

People won’t like it but it’s good change in the long run.

5 Likes

It’s not a nerf, it just stops you from stuffing half of the armory into your backpack.

Energy weapons still work as they do now.

Disablers still fit in your pocket.

It’s a bad change.
I agree with a nerf, but this is overboard.
I would rather see people being able to carry one gun in a backpack rather than none at all.

2 Likes

It’s a nerf by any definition. You can disagree about the size of the change, but it still makes players weakened who try to use guns as a tactic.

Players that keep 5 guns in their backpack, yes.

1 Like

Jesus Naevi I thought you were a pacifist? Why do you want people carrying around the armory in their bag?

one gun is not an armoury.

good change, fuck nukeops who pack bulldogs in their backpacks

Just because you won’t be able to hoard whole armory (roundstart) doesn’t mean it’s a bad change.
You can still have one gun on your belt slot and one in your suit slot.

I don’t understand “one gun in backpack” argument, it’s super dumb. Item sizes don’t work that way. You can still have it in one of your 2 slots I mentioned or print BoH.

Sec mains cope

2 Likes

One gun takes up a belt slot, suit storage if you have an armor vest, or the entire back slot. That’s supposed to be the trade-off.

If you want “just one gun” then pick a slot to sacrifice.

Current:

Proposed rework:

4 Likes

Who hoards the Armory roundstart? This must be a LRP nerf because nobody on MRP plays this way.

If you want to deal with powergamers on LRP then make some rules regarding it. Every time Armory is opened for red alert on MRP it’s a serious threat that warrants carrying more than one gun.

Also this makes it way too little reward to rob the Armory as an antag since you can only practically carry one gun.

3 Likes

lets asume you wear a hardsuit or have to put on skinsuit.
then there is only belt slot left which is used for… security belt. and you are binded to handle gun in hand…

Maybe you should let people put like one gun in their security belt instead then.

More than one gun shouldn’t be ALL of them.

1 Like

would love if, accompanying this, dufflebags could carry one size larger (but could only fit very few large items, say, 3)

put the security belt in your bag you absolute dingus, I do it all the time

Then it won’t affect you.

It’s not lrp only change. It’s global change.
I’ve played on tg based server and I really thing that combat is more interesting and security doesn’t have nearly unlimited lasers at their disposal.

You still can print BoH, you can buy bluespace thingy that makes items smaller.

Belt is good to be on your belt slot for easy access of stuff like baton cuffs or flash.

Gun is good to be on your belt slot for easy access of gun. Belt can go in bag.