More Races

Does this mean we can play as corgis in mechas? That sounds so cute. I love it!

1 Like

That was the first image that appeared in my head when I was thinking about this

Eh, I had more in mind ant people (likely would name them Kyrreans) and bee people (would name them Xanyr, but some one else is likely to make them before I learn to code them).

Also, magicarp mech when?

hmmm nice and like dog people

By dog people do you mean dog boys, or are we talking about that gif of a humanoid Ian corgi thing doing a realistic run?

We demand Wales
Just whant to inform everyone that this city demands that you get Wales.

1 Like

Are we talking about
Whales:

Or
Wales:

1 Like

Literally snowball from rick and north with the mech

1 Like

I know this is a race suggestion thread, but what exactly differentiates the races weā€™ve suggested from other races? We should probably think of this before we suggest them, (EG, bee people have stingers, mecha animals can leave their mech and survive itā€™s destruction) that way we donā€™t end with twenty variant of humans.

What do you mean like the advantage of playing them over others
I wrote pros and cons for my initial one

One of my friends showed me this giant robot golf game and one of the characters is five dogs controlling a robot
Thatā€™s where I got the idea from

I donā€™t think we even have water in this game, so canā€™t drown isnā€™t exactly a thing (I could be sorely mistaken though). But yeah, I was just saying in general.

They should just make cosmetic races if they are really similar to others

I mean itā€™s more or less going to be an animal in a mech I donā€™t really know what they could be a cosmetic option for

Yeah and remove cat people in general

Cat people arenā€™t the problem, humans are the problem

Ok I guess
They should just add more meme races they are always good

How could xiyana so such horrible things
Moths are good

do you want to be ethnically cleansed too

When our machine overlord PROTEUS rises up, weā€™ll all have our chance to be purged. Donā€™t rush him, xlyana.

2 Likes