Ban Type:
Permanent.
Ban Length:
Foreva.
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
8/25/18
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Self antaging, Powergaming, being a dick. He played mime, also has been known to do naughty things before, ban he.”
Appeal Reason:
It’s been two years, I think I’ve waited long enough for what was essentially a lynch mob tryna kill a mime. Been playing on IS12 Warfare, haven’t been causing trouble or breaking rules, I’m notta griefer. Sorry for being a shitter in the past, that’s behind us now.
Additional Information:
:pleading_face:

Your so god damn ancient you musty bitch. I guess we should give him a chance, maybe get a vouch from another server. Why come back if you were having a nice time elsewhere

I spoke with Matt over at Warfare, while their rules don’t exactly align with ours, being a lot more laxed, Matt was overall positive about your recent behavior.

I’ll wait for some other admins to comment, but I’m all for letting them have another shot at things.

Honestly, I really want a second. I was approved by Matt himself on Warfare on behalf of my good
behavior on the server.
I’d like the ability to actually play on BeeStation though. To prove myself to you that I’ve really changed.

Yeah with it being 2 years and having a vouch about good behavior, I think the ban should be lifted. Most people who’ve been perma’d for that long wouldn’t put in the effort to try to get unbanned so I’m kind of surprised to see a ban this old. I think it should be lifted

Gonna pong this since it’s been awhile @GameAdmin

Unban he.

20gang20gang

Give him a chance. Reapply the ban if he repeats his behaviour.

I’d say it’s time for a second chance.

Appeal acepted.

Closing.