Monke1818 banned by winterdarkraven

CKEY: Monke1818

Admin’s CKEY: winterdarkraven

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both i believe.

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage.

Ban Type: Permanate

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 1/14/2021

Round ID: 26035

Ban Reason: I know why but I can’t find it, something like “Tried to kill the captain for “Being a condom” left mid-boink”

Appeal Reason: Firstly, I didn’t leave, I was forced to shutdown my computer due to it having a stroke and lagging so much I couldn’t do anything, secondly, I didn’t attempt to kill the captain just for “Being a condom” I tried to kill him because 1. He demoted then perma’ed the HoS for using a ling to find the other ling. A self immitted, loyal to NT ling. 2. Then killed said ling and the person it looked like.
Additional Information:

the captain seems like a bit of a shitter, but murder is probably still a no no in that situation. Perma still seems a bit excessive tho.

Honestly killing him was probably a stupid idea.

If captain really did kill a king and a KNOWN INNOCENT and then destroy the HOS’s round, honestly he should of been banned

Friendly antags are cringe. Plus i believe the HOS got banned for the ling thing.

Only reason this was a perma was because of the disconnection.

I didn’t attempt to kill the captain just for “Being a condom"

You used these words in the ahelp. But I will see your points.

1. He demoted then perma’ed the HoS for using a ling to find the other ling.

Captain rightfully arrested a HoS helping a confirmed antagonist. You cannot kill the captain because he arrested someone helping an antagonist.

1. Then killed said ling and the person it looked like.

The captain rightfully cremated an antagonist pretending to be loyal to NT.

None of this justifies attempting to kill your Commanding Officer.

He knew if he killed both people he would of killed an innocent. That’s literally a life sentence IRL. Murder with plan and intent

The ling the HoS recruited helped the HoS capture and kill the other (Actually dangerous) ling. And the Captain didn’t just kill the loyal ling, he killed the person that the ling looked like (I think, im not sure.)

Ban has been shortened to a day due to your reasoning on the forums. Don’t do this again in the future. You’re quickly getting a record for over escalation.

Alright ill try, sorry about this.

Chillsec charter™©®[✓]

This is perfectly allowed. Friendly antags are cringe.

I will add round ID and banning admin.

edit: I was late, marking this as resolved and closing