Monday / Val player feedback

I mainly play Monday the moth or Val the pAI. Sometimes also NEID the AI.

Looking for some honest feedback here. Any good or bad experiences you had with my characters?
Suggestions on how to improve my (role-)play?

4 Likes

Remember me? Assistant made AI as SULL-4? That is basically the only interaction i had with you, try to involve yourself with crew more and stand out.

Before seeing NEID i was abiut to ask literally who?

1 Like

You were made the second AI if I recall correctly. Don’t remember much more than some friction we had towards the beginning, because of my laws not really suiting a second AI being present. Sorry if I was a bit subborn there. I like to take my laws seriously.

1 Like

I had a very fun shift with Val and Seldom-She-Speaks while playing Metaku-Maht at the chemistry office. It was a relaxed round filled with lots of sentient spiders and floating demons. Your RP was great! I loved the part where Val was forced to be the trip sitter for Seldom and Metaku while trying to get them to say no to drugs! Also your reaction to the floating demon was great! I think Metaku was too casual about it. 10/10 Can’t wait to do it again!

2 Likes

Hey! I played as your split personality “death-wing” that one time where we died in maintence and never got revived after the rad storm, as well as Seldom-She-Speaks. I enjoy your interactions greatly, and its pretty fun playing with you! Your a good pai and what I enjoy is you arent quiet until spoken to like some pais can be. It was very fun having you as my pai in medical, and that one comment you made on the four hour round to me and metaku was hilarious and cracked me up. Overall, pretty cool player!

2 Likes

I totally forgot i already posted here, I had you as pAI and you were a blast to talk to, i don’t want to subject you to boring pAI existence but having you by my side would make even the most unbearable of rounds worth it.

I literally cant critisize you right now, stick around me more or vice-versa then maybe we will see, promise not to bore you. thanks for being by my side that round when i was a cosplayer.

1 Like