Moffs Not So Friendly As i Thought (Ban Apeal)

CKEY:
potatowarrior
Admin’s CKEY:
RukoFamicom
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:
Its for Both of them.
Which server did the ban happen on?
LOW Rp.
Ban Type:
ERP BAD, Like realy bad. BAD BAD BAD.
Ban Length:
Till the end of Byond
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
24/04/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Doing the D with a Moff, that jebaited me into doing ERP, witch I went along with, FUCK.
Appeal Reason:
I love BEE, it’s not as autistic as some of the other servers and I actually have a lot of fun on the server, and i try my best to make shure everyone has a good time. Im known as Toni Tato, the chad chemist that makes all the good drugs, then causes “accidents” later, with vast knowledge of chemical interaction and above-average plumbing knowledge. Or as Mars, the friendly sec officer, that never wears the armor/helmet, smokes a phat one with botanists and is generally a chill dood that does shit by the book, often to not kill if not needed. And i can only achieve this ammount of dedication to my characters on this server. (since there is no greytide applying toolbox till horizontal on me round start). And the fact that I don’t like playing as a bad guy/syndies. So I’m ready to accept a ban, but I’m just asking for a second chance be become the god chemist I always dreamed of.
Additional Information:
Idk what to put here. It’s all on your BEE community. Do you forgive a human who ERP-d with a moff.

No stay banned.
20 characters

4 Likes

Fun

Not as autistic as others servers

LRP

DOUG DIMMADOMES A MOTH

1 Like

imagine being erped by a motpfh

The ERP from what I saw was memey and not hyper serious. It is still ERP tho, and this appeal is a joke. No reason for us to take it seriously if you don’t.

I’d have to agree on the fact of what Kasual stated, ERP is no joking matter.

Understandable, should i make another apeal? The one thats actualy serius. Again, i realy regreat going with it and am geniuenly disqusted by my actions. Not to mention the fact that the moth is 100% a dood shivers

CKEY:
potatowarrior
Admin’s CKEY:
RukoFamicom
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:
Both Servers
Which server did the ban happen on?
LOW Rp.
Ban Type:
Have Have Broken The Rule Of ERP.
Ban Length:
Undetermined/Forever
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
24/04/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
I have engaged in memey ERP with a moth at the station, at first at it was just casual but it developed further to incapable levels.
Appeal Reason:
I am appealing because I really do like bee and id be really sad if I wouldn’t be able to carry on playing on it. The action I have caused was immature and it was a mockery to the rules and I ask for forgiveness and I guarantee it won’t happen again.
Additional Information:
And I’m sorry for writing this in comments I just don’t want to flood the Ban appeals channel with my horrible appeals.

Suggest a reduction to 1 month due to it being mostly memey, with the understanding that anything close to the ERP/over sexual explicit line will be a full community removal without appeal.

I’d support a reduced ban on the condition anything close to ERP or relating to it in any context will result in permanent removal from BeeStation servers, I’d agree with around the 1 month ban ball park figure.

A month + No-tolerance ERP warning it will be then.

Already spoke on the discord about waiting for opinions, but a month is what I was leaning on myself if nobody had opposed it. Nothing explicit was actually said, though it was very clear what was going on.