Mocha's epic science redemption arc

CKEY: Moccha

Admin’s CKEY: Vexylius

Is this for both servers or just one? Both

Which server did the ban happen on? lrp.

Ban Type: job

Ban Length: the same as wakanda’s

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-04-14

Round ID: don’t know

Ban Reason: Multiple cases of setting off maxcaps on the station as non antag. Changed from server perma after appeal.

Appeal Reason: It’s been 5 months and im a good boy now, its time to return my reign of terror to science please unban.

Additional Information: best maxcapper 2.5minute speed run station completly destroyed at the 10 minute mark im become death the destroyer of stations.

1 Like

Giga based please teach me how to make maxcaps.

how does such ban work ? Cant u just get job change at hop ?

yes but not roundstart

interesting, for example ai ban cant be bypassed easily, maybe change bolt but borging is “this brain doesnt fit in mmi”

edit: so basically this could be lifted since it doesnt change much, its more of a if u do it again you are done type of thing

I am willing to lift this ban as it seems that you haven’t blown up the station since being unbanned, but I’m legally obliged to ask for a second admin opinion @GameAdmin

Eh, that’s relatively low amount of shittery, looking at recent history. Unbean the man, I guess.

I shall rain terror on my unsuspecting victims bringing forth the cleansing fire of the maxcap, none shall escape my rightous fury and none shall ever forget my deeds.

k‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‎‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‎, hf

Unbean he- I can’t wait

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.