Moccha's mute appeal

Rape is arguably crude in and of itself.

Crude (adj.): marked by the primitive, gross, or elemental or by uncultivated simplicity or vulgarity

Merriam-Webster. Though I will give the benefit of the doubt and say you managed to toe around rule 5, though it’d definitely break rule TWO.

It dosen’t fall under, hate speech or abusive, and the only person who was offended by the things that were being said in politcs, which again literally has a nsfw mark in which points out its a shit post channel and going to have offensive things specially considering the nature of politcs itself. None of the people who were there were offended by the video because it was just a shit post that was related to the dumb discussion we were having, the only person who took any problem with what we were talking was the maggot guy. Is only he getting offended by what was posted in a shitposting channel in the middle of a meme discussion really mute worthy?, and he was also offended by the thought of a fictional character dying which really shows his low threshold for getting offended

1 Like

I found it particularly horrid, though I can see your logic here. Alright, then mute appeal accepted.