Moccha's mute appeal

Discord ID: Nizteroth#7119

Admin Discord ID: Spooky Sheepy#4058

Ban Type: Mute

Ban Length: Indefinte i guess.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): Don’t know maybe 01/10 ?

Ban Reason: Lewd stuff

Appeal Reason: The video i posted on #politics was to make fun of the dumb dicussions we were having, maggot guy comes along and cries for the jannies because the video hurt his feelies, admin came in and muted me for said video, the video was just a dump jimmy neutron shitpost were carl get’s turned into a girl by jimmy and left alone with Michael Jackson in a dark room, nothing nsfw is really shown and the worst things are just implicit and don’t break rule 5.

Additional Information: I’m a good boy let me in.

The maggot guy pings again :flushed:

Space Station 13 2: The Maggot Strikes Back

2 Likes
Horribly awful lewd shit. -Francinum

man, you posted a disgusting video where Jimmy Neutron kidnaps carl after carl brags about having sex with Jimmy’s mom, forcibly removes carl’s genitals, leaves carl alone in a room with Micheal Jackson who them ••••s him in his “boy•••••” (“Jimmy my boy••••• hurts”) offscreen, then, Jimmy declares to sheen that “Carl is dead” meaning jimmy intends to let carl get ••••d to death or starve or something horrible

stop trying to downplay it

you also bypassed the filter, and then said something about getting your (penis) molecularly restructured into femboy

:nauseated_face:

then you bypassed the mute on your own and got demoted which I had nothing to do with

your (penis) molecularly

Can you actually stop trying to take things out of context and specially change what was written, actually take some effort in what you write and grab the full quote, and this only helps to prove you are acting in bad faith.

you also bypassed the filter

Do you actually have any proof of this ?

then you bypassed the mute on your own and got demoted which I had nothing to do with

I’m blaming you for being a cunt and taking things out of context which is laughable cosidering how you did it twice on your response, and also playing it nice on discord saying that you linked to my appeal in a pathetic attempt to seem nice to other people.

Horribly awful lewd shit. -Francinum

This qute is meaningless without any proof, and lewd means crude and explicit sexual context, which funnilly enough isn’t even present on the video itself lol

man, you posted a disgusting video where Jimmy Neutron kidnaps carl after carl brags about having sex with Jimmy’s mom,

Implying that you had sex or even saying the word itself isn’t nsfw lol, there is literally nothing about that part that is actaully nsfw or breaks the rules lol.

forcibly removes carl’s genitals

Its literally a dumb meme video that also entangles with the dumb discussion we were having in politics, someone had posted a comment about forced gender reassingment camps (which is obviously a dumb meme but context is lost on you)

Jackson who them ••••s him in his “boy•••••” (“Jimmy my boy••••• hurts”) offscreen

The whole part i just michael jackson saying “Things are getting real strange” proceeded by “im gonna fuck you” the whole time its just 2 still cropped images of michael jackson standing next to carl wheezer, while everything is just pixilated, literally nothing is even shown.

“Carl is dead” meaning jimmy intends to let carl get ••••d to death or starve or something horrible

Are you actually that childish ? Characters getting murdered in game through horrible means happens all the time in game, and if you are worried about a fictional character dying then you have the you are on the wrong place :flushed: , and again its a dumb meme video nothing is shown in the whole video and is composed of dumb memeish quotes that aren’t neither nsfw nor lewd lol.

Also funny how this comes from the guy who said, that a funny idea would be that the only to make borgs was the rape the AI and abort its babies to turn them into borgs.

me quoting it for the ahelp

I can’t even see it. And it isn’t bannable to post rule breaking proof in the forums even if they break in game rules or discord ones. So long as any nudity or high explicit part is properly censored. Talked with a senior admin about this, he said it was okay to post the message itself as long as it is spoilored.

The video itself is gone and the messages are deleted by yoshimi it looks like. I would like to see the video in question though to make a opinion.

I can probably find it and ask an admin how I should show it, it’s entirely possible I’m mis-remembering but it was kinda yucky iirc

Edit: no it was that bad, it opens with carl saying “Oh Judy, your little gingerbread man is here. I hope you’re ready for some more big nordic c#ck” while he holds a condom the size of his open hand. Later on, Jimmy Neutron (who is buff and tall because he “hit puberty”) literally cloroforms carl and preforms surgery on him and has his penis quote “fashioned it into a boyp####”.

It’s kinda funny in a twisted way but also really repulsive if you think about it for more than 2 seconds and crosses the line wayyyyy far

I already sent the video to them

I’ll be entirely honest. This video was absolutely mute-worthy. I MAY have let you off with a warning, though seeing how you’ve been lashing out makes me think you need a little more time to mull it over. You’re very hostile over this, and while it possibly didn’t break the NSFW rule (I find this to be incorrect as it does feel rather NSFW), assuming we don’t use that one it would have at LEAST broken discord rule #2 about being civil. I’ll want another admin’s opinion on this but for me it’s a hard no.

@admins Thoughts on the matter?

I disagree. It didn’t show anything sexual and it was just a cringy meme.

you realize you’re arguing with redditors moccha?

unban him it’s just a stupid meme

I’m not salty and neither am i lashing out. I’ve just been trying to get you to respond to the appeal.
I did respondly harshly to the mute and evaded as i felt it was completly unwarranted. But otherwise i haven’t done much in the salt mines besides talk about random stuff and what happens in round.

Not necessarily show, though auditory cues certainly suggest it

You earlier on the post:

“being a cunt”, unless you’re Australian to my knowledge (citation needed, though I’m pretty sure Aussies use ‘cunt’ like friend, one of those nudge nudge punch your shoulder playfully things :confused: ) is a pretty rude thing to say

Edit: Weird I got a first quote badge from this :stuck_out_tongue: I know I quoted before though

Not necessarily show, though auditory cues certainly suggest it

The only auditory thing you hear in the whole segment where the “rape” was supposed to have ocurred is just michael jackson “things are getting strange in here” proceeded by the “im gonna fuck you” and carl saying “no please” the whole time, besides that no sound cues were gives, like wet noises or likewise.

“being a cunt”, unless you’re Australian to my knowledge (citation needed, though I’m pretty sure Aussies use ‘cunt’ like friend, one of those nudge nudge punch your shoulder playfully things :confused: ) is a pretty rude thing to say

The maggot guy is profilic for being a “mini-mod” and in the words of other spessman “No one likes you”, he is always excessvly trying to be funny on the discord server by eaves dropping into other peoples conversation which just leads to him derrailling entire discussions, that combined with his childish behaviour on discord and in game combined with that he took entire phrases out of contenxt and changed what was said (not something a person in good faith would do :flushed:). Though what i said certainly is disrespectful, maggot’s actions warranty him no respect whatsover.

Edit: Weird I got a first quote badge from this :stuck_out_tongue: I know I quoted before though

same happened to me yesterday :flushed:

That…usually implies rape, Moccha. Not sure what it means where you’re from? But being fucked without consent is usually rape.

Understandable, as I’ve seen, TMG isn’t the…best in regards to a beacon of truth. Though proving you can give respect gets a little harder when you regard someone in such a vulgar manner.

That…usually implies rape, Moccha. Not sure what it means where you’re from? But being fucked without consent is usually rape.

Well implying rape , isn’t exactly explicit or lewd as by the etymology of both words, the meaning of both words mean that there was and explicit and crude act. When neither is the case in the case of the video.