Moccha Staff Feedback Thread

Sssh, shut up bro, you’ll jinx it, and then moccha will come back with a four armed race quad wielding one shot pistols!!

be me
have long shift
waiting to beat up other people at round end
haha le funny death squad guy named Moccha
very cool.

Yall invade my home and act surprised when i start blasting. smh my head

Is a admin nuff said.

A decent active one, be a shame when bee steals his life force to continue the greytide, leaving moccha a withered husk and moving on to next admin

R.I.P to those that came before the Lagos, the Zesks the OneplusOnes

Moccha
Moccha
Mocchaberg
Moccha but green
Moccha edition edition
Why is everyone Moccha?
Moccha
Moccha meme/everett garrison
Moccha dimas

1 Like

Moccha meme got me banned

Bitch u callin me a husk

Bitch you husk, check out my ban appeal you shitty greytiding plasmeme viro/mech builder

Edit cause didn’t put it as reply

I can’t appreciate you. After what you did to me recently in MRP, where you acted like it’s lrp casually breaking into every department with AA in fucking MRP, I have now decided to put this forward. You act like a dick and you are one, in your ahelps you’re more than happy to be condescending, and in that MRP ahelp, after it was handled (And I hope you got a note for it), you were more than happy to try do bait me into a ban by tresspassing again and saying “MAD? STAY MAD”. This dude needs a reality check, in most his ahelps that I read from the ban appeals and bans, he’s pretty condescending.

@Caecilius Since admins can read our notes as they please, I wish to ask you if he did get a note for what he had done to me, as you your self had said he over-escalated.

If you’re going to quote a specific part of this and bitch about it, don’t bother, answer this as a whole.

Your hours and tickets county may lead to X, but holy shit, you really need to work on being a normal person, the power is going to your head. If you think that’s not true, stomping on post game pvp is literally a finger flick to you, as EVERY time you are there when a game has ended, you can bet your ass moccha poehl is there killing people as death squad then just nuking EVERYTHING when you get killed.

Now you may be thinking
“How the fuck does this have to do with anything”

I say

(Read people’s ban appeals and ban page)

and an admin breaking rules reflects on their attitude as an admin

especially

I can’t appreciate you. After what you did to me recently in MRP, where you acted like it’s lrp casually breaking into every department with AA in fucking MRP

I was pretty much the acting captain since there was no heads and no security and the virologist had released a disease that was annoying everyone, since i was doing a xenoling run xenobiology was filled with gibs and blood so i decided to go to chemestry to get space cleaner, the first thing you when i get inside chemestry is to immediatly ask me to leave and while i was telling you why i was there you threw the clown on me and then table slammed me so much for MRP behaviour right there, i din’t ask you at first because i din’t to bother you since you were very likely already doing something important to you. Sure i should’ve asked you first and i did handle it badly at first but so did you.

bait me into a ban by tresspassing again and saying “MAD? STAY MAD”

I was not trespassing as i had taken captainship since there was no one to fulfill the spot round start with there being no sec officer, and i had to get get AA considering how the SM was delamming roundstart. But seriously baiting you into a ban is a complete joke. Specially considering how you first reacted when i entered chemstry.

stomping on post game pvp is literally a finger flick to you

So i’m going mad drive with power because i spawn my self in centcomm as death squad? Dosen’t this sound stupid considering how almost every admin does this and i’m the only one you saying that i’m going mad with power for doing this?, be serious if you don’t think this is a joke.

in your ahelps you’re more than happy to be condescending

Can you please point out to the ban’s i was condescending and the ban appeals ?

good admin dont flame

you were an assistant. It’s not that you killed everyone post game, but it’s how you don’t care that you killed everyone looking to kill everyone else.
SM DELAMMING? TIME TO MAKE SPACE CLEANER AND START A WHOLE FIGHT.
Killing you for trying to kill me was nothing wrong, and ceac was dumb in that. you never talked.
you literally critted me for throwing some ■■■■■■ into you then dragging you out. “MRP”

not really, players enjoy their post game pvp more than you think, and you’ve been disconnected from the normal player experience.

lie more, you came back to try to bait me into attacking you.

logs are not given to us, so no can do.

Did you get the note for over escalation or not?

you killed everyone looking to kill everyone else.

So i’m mad with power by partaking in the same activity as everyone else when the round ends, sounds right to me.

you were an assistant.

No i was a scientist.

Killing you for trying to kill me was nothing wrong,

I barely critted you, and i immediatly took you out of chemestry to take you to a sleeper but an atmos tech did it for me, i had no way to non-lethally disable you were being extremely hostile from the beggining by throwing the clown at me and them tabling me, intead of actually talking.

and you’ve been disconnected from the normal player experience.

Elaborate.

lie more, you came back to try to bait me into attacking you.

If you are that quick to jump into a fight just because the acting captain wanted space lube to clean their working place then the problem isn’t me.

logs are not given to us, so no can do.

If they are in teh bans category and in appeals they are public to everyone. So you made a baseless accusation.

Did you get the note for over escalation or not?

Yes i did.

scientist is acting captain
didn’t we have other head roles?

you never dragged me out, there were 3 people outside the desk, 3 people outside the door and an incoming secborg, which was a nazi to an extent.

baseless

nice joke

just told you

stomping on people wanting to beat the shit out of each other ruins that fun

what happened to the sm delamming? already brushed to the side?

acting captain has no way of non-lethally stopping somebody luh
ma
yo

non head role being acting captain
luh
ma
yo

dodging the question are we?

why would you come back into the place you caused a massive fucking problem with “MAD? STAY MAD”

lie more

them? oh please.

Take this as you may, knowing that you took the note puts my mind at rest that not even the admins (trial mins are admins) are not above the rules.

You’ve got my downvote, and you’re cringe.

Your play time as admin might be nice, but hoooooooooly shit, I find it hard having to ahelp an issue when you’re online as an admin, knowing this shit.

Also, never playing MRP again because even the fucking admins shit hard on it.

I flagged this at first because I was hoes mad and planning to respond with a roast

now I agree with it and always did because HE GAY AND I MAD

That’s my feedback.

Yes, in this incident I did note Moccha. While I can understand why you feel you were in the right (and you were certainly more in the right than Moccha was), I still feel there wasn’t an intent for him to kill you, only crit you, for the following reasons:

• He attacked you in chemistry in full view of all of medbay, and didn’t even make a token attempt to hide it by closing the privacy shutters.
  • He critted you by repeat glass tabling, a very slow and humiliating way to do so, suggesting an intent to send a message rather than kill.
  • He was making himself into a xenoling and so could easily have just waited five minutes then returned and decapitated you with an arm blade (which he didn’t do after you killed him and he was cloned) had he wanted to kill you.
  • He immediately stopped after you entered critical health and did not attempt to disrupt the healing process.
  • He didn’t attack you after being cloned in retaliation.
    Thus knocking him out with chloral hydrate and stomping on his head until he died was, in my view, overescalation, if only a little.

However, @Moccha your actions weren’t great either:

• You became acting captain as a non-head, which is quite the no no unless you’re security.
  • You waltzed into an area you have no clearance to be in to make space cleaner when you could have simply printed another chem dispenser board. Don’t mess with people’s workspaces unnecessarily.
  • He was entirely within his rights to try to remove you from his workspace. Attacking him at all, let alone critting him for trying to passive grab you out of their workspace is overescalation.
1 Like

This is getting off topic i would rather carry this conversation over some where else.

moccha

goodmin

but always validhunts
like literally all the time they’re gearing up for some sort of validhunt
i’m not sure if it’s considered powergaming or not
but moccha is literally always validhunting every single time i see him

I valid hunt when antag… xaxaxaxaxa