Moccha Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Moccha.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

While they are a new addition to the administrative team, from what I have seen, they are highly active and motivated.

They are on quite often, have an effective and discerning understanding of admin tools despite minimal education on them, and have a solid enough grasp of game mechanics to understand contextual situations that may not seem particularly clear at first glance.

Overall a quality addition.

1 Like

When the fuck did moccha become an admeme, you betrayed your clan

Seriously though Moccha is a based engineer, and is hella active, somehow has more hours than me even though they joined later, you caught me lacking Moccha

Anyways I’m never getting promoted so mentorclan forever

3 Likes

Based and redpilled, already good at admining from what I’ve seen. Just the usual clarification on weird situations or a few niche admin rules are needed to be said when prompted.

Bad admin. Not just because they were the one that banned me, but because they lied in the ban reason and said I bragged about killing someone in OOC, which I did not.

Dies every round, unrobust

-1 said “stop praying” and only gave me cookies when i was chaplain :frowning:
+1 mr smart
+1 i think you are more productive too since appeal channel is booming

Sorry man but every time chaplain prays admims get ear raped…

you need to distract them with things to do like gather all the pets for sacrifice

Tell them to gather followers. That’s a surprisingly hard task at times.

After that, make them due hilarious stuff. I ended up starting a cult of flagellants when carp’sie told me suffering is the way to salvation. Gained two shades, a pAI, two human followers, and the powers of god voice and lesser dragon transformation before the shift was over thanks to mass whippings and sacrificing the CE’s gear.

I might tbh but most times chaplain just asks for trator shit

That’s lame. At least try and stay in the theme people (only traitor gear that makes sense for me is holocarp, because my guy believes in carp’sie).

yeah chaplain should also not ask for a specific item acording to me but it should ask for “a spaceworthy suit worthy of my position” if you want a hardsuit and also suround it with religous sounding filler

Agreed. If they’re asking for stuff that doesn’t fit the theme of their religion or the situation, (or just asking for a DE sword, because no chaplain should really have that) throw a lightning bolt at them. They should really be trying to make it sound thematic, not screaming “Gib death wand god pls.”

all I asked was for a holy lamp for my moff religion

@Moccha

There’s a fucking Mute Prayers option

Oh okay…

20 character

Pretty big kek right here and after I summon Qwerty back to reality from the the Ark of the Codebus. I will have him smote you.

But in all seriousness pretty active admin and based engi.

Everything good, they even stopped their adminbus at centcom when the shuttle lands so we can beat the SHIT out of each other without having to fear a maniac with the one shot gun killing us all.