Moccha player feeback

based, hot and epic
also a true engineer gamer

Ok furry

ok erper
no sex for you

you are erper!!! not me

hmm the cat i try to kidnap as abductor every time i can due to the hilarity of what they might do with their objective.

This thread is very dead :crying_cat_face: shamless bump to get people interested.

Моча 2020202020202020

Who?

o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉

o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉o̵̤̮̥̻̘̟̭̯͎͒̾̾̍̀̃́͒̊n̵͉̖̥̠̦͍͉̯͍̜͊͋̌̈́̆̑̽̌͠e̵̘͍̊̈́̋̾͆̌͛͌̄̕ ̶̝͖̹͉̰̭̳̹̰̣̠̪̥͂̃̔̆̈͐͂̉̈́̆͗͆͜ǫ̸̧̮̪̜̻̩̮͇̌̌͒̿̍̂f̶̢̨̡̹̞̮̫͕̤̀̽̓̎̀͛̿̿̌̄͐͂̚͝ ̶̧̛͈̙̝̜̹̅̒̔̃̔̀͌͛͑͌̃̚͝ü̴̡̧͙͙͉̹͈̻̖̙̫̙̫̫̬̈́̈́̂͗̐̄͑̉͘͠s̶̮͕͑̐̉

Based and Brazilian B)

based but when are you bringing that map you were making back
delta is overplayed as hell

but delta is the best map meta is the real overplayed…

Despite being in almost every ss13 server I no longer know what they play, but I would say you were cool when I knew you, +1

i love this player. best player!!!

woo

1 Like