Moccha admin application

Ok now I’m giving it a +2.

I’m pretty sure there is no way this app can fail now.

Oh hey that’s me hOW DID THE CAT POST MORE THAN ME

hahahahahajahahaha i post more than you…

Using my (strike)darkdank powers, I give it a -100, just because you said it can’t fail.

Don’t tell me I’m wrong, I’m self antagging and breaking server/forum rules, and have transcended all logic. Fear me.

Moccha is actually cool though, even if she does end up blowing half the station up at times.

Edit: I can’t use the freaking strikethrough text some reason. Some one explain how that works please.

1 Like

Also, since you want a response to this so badly, yes, your answers are good. Except maybe the LRP HoP giving out AA, I don’t think they should be doing that for no reason whatsoever even if it was LRP. Rest of the answers are spot-on though.

Thanks for the awnser.
Ngl but if the HoP hands around AA in lrp hes kinda based doe.

Tasty +15.5

20 character limit

Not to interrupt your party or anything, but the more admin apps I see, the more this starts to worry me.

New Rulings (Rule 7)
“Rare or unique items such as the Wardens krav maga gloves, compact combat shotgun, or traitor objectives, are always self antagonising when stolen from someone or for no reason, unless there is an immediate purpose or need to steal said item. If the player cannot provide a valid reason, it is self antagonising behaviour. In the event the victim is walking around with it out, then it is not self antag if they are shoved over and drop it, unless they are actively using it and there is not a more pressing need for the tool.”

Am I mis-reading the rule or something, but every time I see people answer these kinds of questions, it makes me doubt if I’m reading the correct rule set or something. I believe this is an important issue to address because I must be sure that I know the rules well enough to avoid being bwoinked.

also I think you’re a bit too harsh for a newbie server but, yanno, I’m not admin so my opinion doesn’t count. Would still vote you positive

Context matters alot and as well as who commits said action, The clown gets alot more leeway than lets say and assistant there is a reason why clowns dont get banned for acting like clowns.

Am I mis-reading the rule or something, but every time I see people answer these kinds of questions, it makes me doubt if I’m reading the correct rule set or something. I believe this is an important issue to address because I must be sure that I know the rules well enough to avoid being bwoinked.
also I think you’re a bit too harsh for a newbie server but, yanno, I’m not admin so my opinion doesn’t count. Would still vote you positive[/spoiler]

Also self-antag is an IC issue, as in it should be sec lynching you not jannies.

(Unless its like, really blatantly grief/shittery)

One big thing to note is the fact that it’s the CLOWN taking the HoS’s gun and spacing it.

Most players wouldn’t understand the sheer power of clowns or the history that proceeds them.

Clowns are just clowns, they can (mostly) do what they want.

1 Like

I swore I’ve been told that it’s not alright. I saw some dude get banned for stealing spare cap id under the pretense of self antag

In most cases stealing high-priority items is banable self-antag yes. However context matters (eg. Stealing by breaking into the caps office/locker is different than stealing by picking it up off the main-hall floor).

A clown slipping a HoS and punishing them for leaving their gun out isn’t self antag, in the analogy they don’t even keep it. However the HoS can absolutely lynch them for that, but it’s an IC issue regardless.

imagine if humanity developed a way to traverse space at light speed and travel to a goldilocks planet with life, only to find out the “intelligent” life is a bunch of clowns hitting each other over the head with bike horns and throwing banana peels

Purge them with extreme prejudice

i would like to take this fine opportunity to shit post

Screenshot_253

4 Likes

+2 I do think he has changed his ways and that the answers are alright, I’ll try to get him up to speed with admin commands once this application gets accepted.

+1.

In response to the clown slipping issue, the HoS is most likely holding it in his hand, which, as mentioned in the council ruling regarding theft, stealing items from somebody’s hand when they aren’t using it isn’t self antag.

Going to accept this app earlier than usual due to the high vote-count. Welcome to the admin team, looking forwarding to seeing what you can bring us!