Mitz's first attempt at mentorship

Your CKEY: Mitz

Your Discord: Mitz#5800

How long have you been playing ss13?: since 2019 at least. I took a 8-month break one point and don’t play it every single week but I play ss13 a lot, and server hop too a lot.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: I know DurrHurrDurr probably has seen me revive people in minutes. Almost every time the chem fridge is packed it’s my fault. I’m known by siberia (unknown ckey) for something, cause she recognises me a lot.

Game Experience (More Detailed): i can revive a husk to 100% healthy as mediborg with all upgrades, i can swiftly make every drug in game with a proper chemlab setup, i have slightly damaged knowledge of chem factories, though i haven’t tried them since i played fulp, i know every major surgery off by heart, I have experience in setting up solars correctly, I have literally no knowledge in robustness but i can tell you a lot about how to be a borg/AI. I cant be AI in public because my attention span is wack.

feel free to ask me questions, I’ll try and find a way to forward this to my email for quick response

take ss of all your hours -> ooc -> view tracked playtime like this

apparently i’m not permitted to share screenshots/media here… so i’ll copypasta the text.
Playtime for Mitz

• AI 40m (2%)
  • Bartender 2h (9%)
  • Botanist 2h (9%)
  • Chemist 6h (29%)
  • Cyborg 5h (25%)
  • Janitor 40m (2%)
  • Medical Doctor 2h (8%)
  • Roboticist 1h (5%)
  • Scientist 1h (5%)
  • Living 22h (100%)
  • Ghost 50m (3%)
    I also have 50+ in yog (very similar) and over 150 in TG/Fulp. Can’t exactly count how much but I can tell you, my experience is flexible.
    My very first station I joined was beestation golden. It was an odd experience, i must say, first joining bee.

Play some more here and reapply

More time here. Loads more time. Hundreds more hours

-1 really needing more hours

No time as engi or atmos :flushed:

1 Like

-1 for low hours. also something something no engie or atmos

Get like 300 hours and try again.

T:-6

Just play for a few more months about 4 games a day whenever you can fit in and you’ll be there in no time and remember stay on the good side try to stay away from bans and notes and you’ll be golden (not the server golden)

That’s 57 hours for servers who have hours public. If we are trusting op thats 124 hours on tg, 26 on fulp, 50+ on yog, and 31 on bee. Totaling to around 250 (231 at least) hours. Also noticed despite your account being made in 2016 you only started playing in 2019 on bee

Kinda weird. But that is around 300 hours so I don’t know what everyone is talking about. But if your questions are good ill give a +1. Though I don’t have the list of questions and I’m not really good at asking questions.

If you want to prove your hour count you would need to go on each server and post the count.

Also I will give you a temp +1 so this appeal doesn’t get denied.
T: -5

1 Like

forgot those existed lol

questions:

1. How do you make a maxcap?
  2. what’s a good way to get biomass for the biogenerator?
  3. What’s a good strategy to take down a traitor with sleeping carp?
  1. first off, there’s tutorials out there, and I’m not an atmosian.
    I do engineering when no one else, but toxins is one of my few gameplay weaknesses.
  2. Watermelons when given loads of saltpetre/grown with robust harvest. they have a nutriment 20% gene. Adding dense chemicals from a mutated white beets makes it go even further. Also makes good fertilizer!
  3. get everyone to stop aiming guns at them. Getting a telescopic baton to the legs will temporarily down them allowing for shoving onto his side and then punishment by a furious crowd. don’t attempt to fight with 3 or less people, and that his blows only take 2 hits to take you out of the fight.

it said 40 last time on yog, for some reason, my brain is a bit odd.
Here’s some things I can accomplish:
Hauling 2 fully healthy monkeys at once (minor mechanics)
Fully loading a chemical fridge (I have a lot of chemical knowledge)
making hearty punch in 30 seconds (bartending knowledge)
I also have general chef/botany knowledge, I just have been bored of service
I know every surgery off by heart and which organ goes where, i know the trick about arm implants
I also am considering doing offline research on tough topics
I know third-party antag knowledge, though i rarely play antag I know some common misconceptions
I’m a good wiki surfer so anything in any department except atmos and toxins I can research fairly quickly

Way too little time played, should at least get a 100 hours on Bee before applying

first off, there’s tutorials out there

truly a mentor response :flushed:

1 Like

Jeah i dont see this happening.
Feel free to reaply when you have more playtime on Beestation

— Denied at -5 —

1 Like