Mitchtheskele banned by Piterskiy

CKEY: mitchtheskele

Admin’s CKEY: Piterskiy

Server: Golden

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: 21 days

Ban Date: 2019 - 11 - 29

Round ID: 9641

Ban Reason: obvious metagrudge, decided to grief a guy who caught him breaking into departments previous round by morphine overdose and straight jacket-ing him

Appeal Reason: Don’t ever recall this specific instance even occurring, the last time anything close to this happened was days ago and was towards a clown while I was roleplaying as a clown chaplain. I never killed him initially and he was eventually taken by a traitor cmo and given an objective through surgery in which I had to kill him since he attacked me and was an antag at that point. The context of this is so vague I am almost convinced this is an entirely different occurrence being talked about as I had never meta grudged anyone.

Additional Information: I have a rough history on beestation, some bans I both agree and disagree with but regardless I have been trying to set my reputation straight as of late and avoid bans as much as possible but past rep is making this nearly impossible.

sup
you got banned as a result of reviewing of this player report

the first thing you said when you spawned in round 8576:

[2019-10-31 07:42:17.734] SAY: MitchTheSkele/(Mitch Jones) “ok so basically, i wanna annoy someone by drugging them then putting a straight jacket on em” (Medbay Central (138, 123, 2))
[2019-10-31 07:42:39.136] SAY: MitchTheSkele/(Mitch Jones) “i gotta have like” (Medbay Central (136, 118, 2))
[2019-10-31 07:42:46.116] SAY: MitchTheSkele/(Mitch Jones) “a 40 unit morphine patch” (Medbay Central (136, 118, 2))
[2019-10-31 07:43:12.463] SAY: MitchTheSkele/(Mitch Jones) “name it bruise patch though” (Medbay Central (135, 118, 2))

though you used syrgine gun to shot noobgamergirl with morphine
metagrudge is a big no no, we issue a long ban or perma for metagrudge.
the ban stays, i’ll leave this thread open for a while if someone wants to make an input

1 Like