MiriamHorn Mentor Application

yuh +1

T: +8

Lmao autisme, I saw that, you were sort of right there, there’s also another method to close it.
Once the axe is in, you then use a crowbar on the window in order to close it and then multitool to lock it.

1 Like

What are possible ways to sneak in an item into a perma cell without security finding you or your item out?

Some good, clean ways to smuggle items into perma would be by using bluespace launchpad, launchpad briefcase, bluespace crystals or even by somehow putting a tracking beacon into perma and using teleporter to launch things in

1. Where can I find insuls?
  2. I’m stuck on a derelict as an explorer with no ship, what do I do!? D:
  3. how do I make a planet cracker as a barman?
  4. This guy keeps tabling me over and over and whispering slurs at me, can you ban him?
  5. How do I neutralize an anomaly?

None of those are conspicuous in any way, why not mention putting items in a piece of bread?

Throwing it on opposite side of station loops it back to perma window IIRC too.

1. Primary tool storage tends to spawn one (two if fland), as well as YouTool for 80 credits. You can also get one from Tech Storage (depending on the map) or Engineering’s electrical locker although that requires access to engineering, cargo can also order a crate of insuls.
  2. Pray that the dereliction has a gateway as that can teleport you back to the station, if not, try looking around for a hand tele as derelicts can spawn one. Otherwise you may as well use newscaster and ask for help and hope for the best.
  3. You need champagne which can be bought from booze-o-mat, lizard wine which must be crafted using a lizard tail and full bottle of ethanol (or if you’re in pubby the bar starts with one full bottle), egg yolk from cracking egg into a beaker and gold by grinding gold sheets into a grinder.
  4. Slurs are not acceptable, I suggest ahelping instead.
  5. Two ways: Either by using an analyzer and remote or by using an anomaly neutralizer which requires anomaly tech to be researched, the former requires you to figure the frequency required to neutralize by using the analyzer on the anomaly and then pulsing the same frequency as the anomaly by using the remote.

Well if we’re being stealthy here yeah, as well as plushies if you butcher them using a sharp weapon, but they are both limited to small items unless you use a bluespace bodybag which is small itself and can be used to store a fair amount of bulky items.

1 Like

Hello creatures, please remember that +1s are for mentors and staff so that the fancy big pants admins can accurately assess the applicant

smol fishy

6 Likes

Good answers, covered everything, aside from mentioning that the explorer from Q2 needs to dreeate a new feed as explorers can’t cast on the usual feed, but that would most likely have been a follow on question so whatever.

+1, mod this human.

T: +8 (I removed the non-mentor +1 I think?)

New total is now:

T:+9

Sanders is a mentor, just not on the forums for w/e reason

experienced scientist,engineer and cargo tech
and you gave some good answers… whart more could one possibly want
+1

I don’t think this is a thing on beestation?

It is, you have to open the “me” menu by either using the IC tab or by typing it up in the chat, then you’ll have to press OK for the first prompt and this will then show up

Which will then give you these options once you write an emote

3 Likes

I see, my bad, should’ve done more research. Thanks for confirming.

Bump, this is without a doubt an accepted mentor application so might as well speed up the process.

1 Like

I’ll go over this soon™ aka when I stop playing Risk of Rain 2 constantly.

3 Likes

Has pretty good experience. +1

T:+11

Solid application. Only issue being that they are a degenerate Felinid main
Accepting at +11.