Minelol76's Mentor Application

Your CKEY: Minelol76

Your Discord: Mine#7276

How long have you been playing ss13?: 214 hours of total playtime

**Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: **n/a

Game Experience (More Detailed): As a jack of all trades person, I generally specialize in most workplaces except for atmospherics, SM setup and AI (I have no experience with that part of silicon job yet).

1 Like

Screenshot of hours played?

Why do you want to be a mentor?

More niche knowledge?

get more time 200h are rokie levels, we dont need another poted plant that doesnt awnser any question.

You need a more detailed explaining of your experience, or else we can bombard you with questions

Smh mentors nowadays need pics of playtime, a reason and explain what shit they know and its always the same guys asking the same shit😔
+1 cus mentorapps are too hard nowadays
found my old app. 2 lines of actual info :smirk: Pill_U's first step towards admemery

4 Likes

^^ what pill said. Yes this game is super complicated but it does not take a genius to figure it out. if ur focused and committed it does not take more than 200 hours. on top of the fact that it’s impossible to know everything about the game, especially with incomplete wikis and daily additions to the code.

a mentor is just someone to take a noob from point A to point B, not someone that needs to answer a niche question from someone with 500+ hours

1 Like

Same dudes who will instant + a female static barebones mentor app without question and often just focus on a single thing in the game themselves honk image

4 Likes

i feel personally attacked,some day i will surpass you SOME DAY I SAY.

U know i thought the exact same thing when i was under an overpass high on crystal meth

3 Likes

I would appreciate a screenshot of your playtime. This is a VERY barebones app, so I can’t do anything in terms of voting at the moment.

+0
T: +1

There literally 0 effort here.

1+
why the fuck do you retards want some high effort apps yet wordlessly + the mentor apps from people who pretend to be female

-1 until you put some effort into it

The mentor application literally has 5 questions. How the fuck do you put more effort into something that has no effort put into it in the first place??

How about you try and see some other mentor applications, “i have experience everywhere” is not detailed

From Kate Bishop’s mentor application:

i really know my way around the game and know a lot about everything mid robust in combat and getting better at chemistry, i only kinda lack on robotics and cracking a safe open, but in exchange i learn shit pretty quick and like to teach something to the newbies on the coming years

1 Like

ok bro keep going AWOOGA AWOOGA GIRL!!!
when you see a mentor app with a fem static lmao

-1, I don’t even think you filled out all the shit for a mentor app

1 Like

But he did though lmao

Mentor Application

Your CKEY:

Your Discord:

How long have you been playing ss13?:

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:

Game Experience (More Detailed):

*Not giving a - or + myself. But let’s not pretend other apps are that fleshed out.

Lmao

-2 Mentor application is not very elaborate.