Minelol76's Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Minelol76

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Knife.7276

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): Whenever I get a chance, which is usually everyday of the week (+3 GMT)

What changes, if any, would you bring?: I think BeeStation is already in great shape at least to my knowledge, however ideas from the community are always welcome.

How old are you?: 17

Why do you want to be an admin?: I’ve been told that there is lack of admins on Bee, which caused numerous griefers ruin rounds of people who just came here to enjoy Space Station 13. This is why I’d like to become an admin.

How long have you been playing SS13?: 100+hours on Paradise and extra 200+ on bee, quite a while actually.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: Approximately 200h and more

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 9

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Yes, I have been an admin on other servers.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: I do not.

Your strengths: Generally active, rather forgiving and VERY formal in case of writing.

Your weaknesses: Problems with multitasking.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Fortunately, I do not have anger issues.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Most important trait for staff member in my opinion is patience, as stress can and WILL lead to unfair judgement.

What makes a staff team good?: Deduction, cooperation with other admins (in case of suggestive offense) and quick service

What is a staff team’s purpose?: Staff Team’s purpose is to maintain the round’s “fun” level (whilst not going too far), disciplining self-antagonists and cheaters/exploiters and be part-time mentor for confused players to not commit bad.

What kind of player are you?: As a player, I am on very ‘friendly’ line trying to stick to other players and ‘roleplay’ (which usually ended immediately), but also being that one person that just goes on their own and does their own stuff without interrupting anyone else.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: In my opinion, I think I will be twice as active as a staff member, and perhaps become less forgiving by the time being.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Depends on context, if HoS always had their gun out for entirety of shift without any direct threats to station, it’s HoS fault. However, if Clown interfered in mandatory saving of crew by dicking around at HoS and trapping everyone in inescapable doom, I think we have a problem. I do start with a message asking why he did that, receive answer, warn them and report to senior administration about this.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: There’s enough information about the person that is self-antagging. I’d begin with following message: “Why did you pump ENTIRE canister of plasma into hallways?”, I’d probably receive either a baseless answer or (on very rare occasion) an apology and compliance from offender, they hey warned and temporarily banned, as for whole permanent ban, I’d speak to higher ranks about this for confirmation.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: The intention clearly wasn’t to harm or self-antag, I’d message them the following: “Hey, next time if you’re gonna do chemistry use this guide: [Insert chemistry guide here]” and end of conversation.

candidates have to be 18+

Well looks like this is getting denied soon

See you next year spaceman

4 months*

Where October spessmen at?

Underage

20characters

Time for lago to go FBI OPEN UP style and close this

Minimum age is 18

The application is strong in general, and I would really like to consider it, however the only hard requirement we have is for applicants to say they are 18. If you were to reapply when your birthday rolls around it would be appreciated.

Thank you for applying in the Great Bee Admin Drive regardless though.