Milton Hawker [Unknown CKEY] Player Report

In-game report:

Title: Milton Hawker [Unknown CKEY] Player Report

CKEY: 000xlynch

Your Discord: Lynch#4012

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Milton Hawker (Captain)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01/16/2020

Round Number: 11537

Rules Broken: Rule 2, 3, 4, 8

Incident Description:

Milton Hawker, Captain role, griefed Lynch Alucard (me), an assistant running around the hallways in a xeno suit. Milton used disabler on Lynch for no reason and cuffed. When Lynch asked why he was detained, the captain Milton said “I don’t care!!” “Don’t care Ling”, and proceeded to drain a lot of blood from Lynch in medbay. Then after draining blood, Captain did not test for ling status and instead told medical doctor Francis Diggery to put Lynch under anesthesia and REMOVED LYNCH’S EYES.
Captain took Lynch’s leather satchel, headset, and just left Lynch in medbay without eyes.
All this without any conclusive proof, reason. The whole time Lynch asked Milton what he was being detained for, Milton just said “Ling, don’t care” without any proof or valid reasoning.

This breaks rule 2 (be excellent to each other), rule 3 (failing to roleplay as a respectable captain), rule 4 (self antaging by detaining an innocent assistant and removing their eyes), and rule 8, power gaming by abusing captain role to order medical doctor to perform eye-removing surgery without any proof or RELEVANCE to being a ling.

Not only was Lynch Alucard innocent without any charges, was just an assistant in a xeno suit in hallway, Milton, on a MRP server, powergamed/abused his Captain role to detain, drain blood and mutilate Lynch’s eyes, all on suspicion without any valid reasoning and refused to roleplay/explain his reasoning. Only said “Ling, don’t care” and griefed Lynch for the entire round until Lynch ghosted. This is unacceptable behaviour and should be investigated.

To add to my report - I believe there is an influx of players from LRP in MRP this round and lots of players have noticed the quality of RP has gone down. I believe Milton is one of the LRP server players with total disregard for MRP conduct and prefer to bully and abuse their privilege of playing the Captain role. Hope admins can consider either a role ban or a server ban, as they are clearly not new to SS13 and just chose to act the way they did.

making this report midround was kinda dumb but holy shit

lrp scum must be PURGED FROM OUR GLORIOUS SAGE STATION

1 Like